JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard from a gal at the register today at Bi-Mart why 22 is so scarce. ( Not a person that worked the gun counter ). When she asked me if I found everything that I was looking for I said no, I did not find any 22.

No lie, she said " I heard the reason they are not selling much of that anymore is they found out that the 22 was the only bullets that go through bullet proof vests"...........WHERE DO PEOPLE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF???????
this made me happy, even though I almost crapped my pants.:cool:

For an independent shop, that's a very good price. Only 3 cents more than Walmart charges, and WM buys in much larger volumes.
that's a good deal if you are local to them.
about the same that I paid for my mini mags. I got 5x 100rd trays from natchez about a month ago for $7.99/ea so that is a better deal yet except for the limit of 1 box per customer... natchez limit was 500rds per customer
Good to know about the Natchez limit. I'm still rattled a bit when clerks at some Walmarts offer me the full 3-box limit even on bricks. No wonder they can't keep it in stock. One good news is that this past weekend, the Winchester 333-packs lasted until almost 1PM at the Cornelius store, where in the past they were gone by 9AM. Maybe things are turning around.

We were in Kieth's Monday, (Wifey got her long awaited Sig 938 Extreme!!), and they had Aguilla(sp?) 500 boxes for (COUGH) $45.00 (COUGH) Had a fair amount on the shelf too, if six boxes is fair that is.

Mike

Confirmed with a clerk this morning that Woodburn WM has Stingers in stock. Some on the shelf, but some kept in the overflow counter beneath the register. Still showing "in stock" in their system (as of 12:38). Clerk at the Commercial St store in Salem had 40 boxes of Stingers this morning at 9, but all gone now.
Hayden Meadows store in Portland had Winchester 333-rd packs that lasted until almost 6 PM a couple of days ago. Either they are putting it out in random batches or things are cooling down.

And Bi Mart by me is breaking up bulk boxes only allowing 100rds per customer. So whatever they get in is going out in 50rd boxes. Maybe getting better but Bi Mart is on my crap list for that.

I'm fine with that, if it means more stays on the shelves longer for shooters.

22lr is going to be banned due to it being such a harsh round that goes through body armor. Don't you guys listen to the clerks??!
Clerks can say what they want, so long as they end with "How many boxes do you want?" :D
Three boxes of Stingers should last me through a season. Those in the McMinnville and Vancouver areas should be seeing their drops, some with Mini-Mags, in the next 24 hours.

bzzz.JPG

I'm fine with that, if it means more stays on the shelves longer for shooters.

Clerks can say what they want, so long as they end with "How many boxes do you want?" :D
Three boxes of Stingers should last me through a season. Those in the McMinnville and Vancouver areas should be seeing their drops, some with Mini-Mags, in the next 24 hours.

I am happy to get 2 boxes of CCI min mags or stingers but 50rds cheap bulk blazer ammo with a 2 box limit is BS

I remember walking out of a Fisherman's some months ago with three 50-rd boxes of Blazers (the limit at the time) feeling like I'd hit a goldmine. Guess it's just a matter of perspective. I have airguns to shoot as well, so that helps with coping with the rimfire shortage.

I went to Walmart a few months ago looking for 00 buck they had some but would only sell me 3 boxes...................................of 5! Cool i can almost fill my shotgun 2 times.

I've scored (2) 500 rd boxes of CCI Blazer in the last 24 hours on Cabela's website. $27.99 with shipping came to $36.94, or .073 per round. A bit higher than what I'd like to pay, but more reasonable than a lot of prices I've seen for in-stock ammo lately, and I get to keep shooting. They seem to be getting regular shipments of this stuff in. Just FYI to keep your eyes on them if you're not doing it already.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top