JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hadn't seen any .22LR ammo in about 4 months. I just had a hunch that if I 4-wheeled in to Bi-Mart today I might find these...

ammo.jpg

Sure enough, but they had a 1 carton limit. Is it getting any better anywhere else?

Not in my neck of the woods at least. Sometimes I just go to the copper pipe section at Home Depot and fantasize, but that's about it.

Good snag Zeke, thanks for the heads up.

Sad that it all comes down to this...

If snow can slow Portland to a crawl again for 3 more days, maybe I can venture out and find a couple bricks too.

Damn, lookie what I found tonight! Pulled out the cleaning supply bag to clean the pistols since we have all this snow and ice and came upon a surprise!

IMAG0094_zpsgnlwbq7l.jpg ]

I hadn't seen any .22LR ammo in about 4 months. I just had a hunch that if I 4-wheeled in to Bi-Mart today I might find these...

ammo.jpg

Sure enough, but they had a 1 carton limit. Is it getting any better anywhere else?

What Bi-Mart? We haven't seen any over in my store for at least two years!! I check every time a shipment arrives. I almost think someone in that department is holding it for friends or buying it themselves!! Oh, and if you find a 500 round brick online, it is $37+ even saw some at $99 for a 500 round brick of 22LR, so $18.99 is a bargain these days!

Nice Zig! I did the same thing yesterday mashed through the snow and found bricks at my Bi-mart. Yes bricks, plural. The dude behind the counter was pretty cool and he asked if my wife wanted one too! You can guess what I said. I love my Bi-mart! Also picked up 100 rounds of 9mm.

I went back this morning, and was standing at the ammo counter as they were still unlocking the exit doors. My heart sank as I noticed an empty spot on the shelf where the .22 bricks had been yesterday. As I was doing a more thorough search through the shelves and what was in cases on the floor a clerk came by and asked if I needed anything. I asked about .22 ammo and he quickly did an about face and scurried off, only to return a minute later with what he said was the last brick. So yep, I scored double!:s0155:

What Bi-Mart? We haven't seen any over in my store for at least two years!! I check every time a shipment arrives. I almost think someone in that department is holding it for friends or buying it themselves!! Oh, and if you find a 500 round brick online, it is $37+ even saw some at $99 for a 500 round brick of 22LR, so $18.99 is a bargain these days!

It was the Damascus Bi-Mart, and yes, I'm convinced that there are organized operations that target retail outlets and grab .22 ammo as it comes in, to be resold at double the price.

Hate to blow my own horn, but......I just scored 100rds of 22lr. I felt like I hit the powerball.
Anyone else buying lower cap mags to make it last?

Yeah bi mart on Beaverton Hillsdale had 50 packs today. Only $1.90 each. You can only get 2 so I got 2 and my gf got 2. There is still like 15 left as of noon.

My neighbor was at the Wood Village/Troutdale Walmart the other day and the store had just received 50 bricks of .22lr ammo in stock.
He bought a brick and called his son to inform him that they were available and to come down to the store on his noon lunch break to pick one up.
This was at 11:05 am. His son drove the 1.3 miles from his business in Fairview to Wood Village and when he arrived, all of it was gone.
How can 49 bricks disappear that fast?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads