JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two summers ago, my wife and I were at a garage sale and the guy running it had a 500 rd count brick of Federal Target .22lr ammo for sale ($10.00).
As I was paying for the ammo he asked me if I wanted some more. "Sure, how much have you got?"
"12 bricks of Federal standard loads, and 10 more of the Target. Give me $200.00 for the lot, and it's yours."
As I was heading for the nearest US Bank cash machine, my wife asked me what was the big deal, it's just a bunch of little bullets.
My reply was, "It never hurts to stock up on stuff like this, you never know when they are going to raise the prices."

I remember the Payless drug store in Lloyd Center well. The sporting goods were near the main entrance. You could see the fishing poles through the windows driving past on Halsey st. The Vitamine Shoppe is there today.

these .22LR manufacturers needs to get with the program and add more machines to increase production 10 fold.

flood the market with 22lr rounds to keep up with the demand and they will make more money than they know what to do with!

Saw these at the Cornelius Walmart at 9:30 this morning. Must have been a slow day. They're gone now, but they're showing in stock at the Se 192Nd Ave store in Vancouver (as of 2:54PM).
Also check NW Armory's facebook page. They'll sometimes announce .22 shipments there. Have gotten Federal 525-pk ($26.99) and Stingers ($7.99) from them in recent weeks.
I've wandered into Fisherman's across from Washington Square on Fridays and have found .22 ammo three out of four times.

DSC00604_s.jpg

Saw these at the Cornelius Walmart at 9:30 this morning. Must have been a slow day. They're gone now, but they're showing in stock at the Se 192Nd Ave store in Vancouver (as of 2:54PM).
Also check NW Armory's facebook page. They'll sometimes announce .22 shipments there. Have gotten Federal 525-pk ($26.99) and Stingers ($7.99) from them in recent weeks.
I've wandered into Fisherman's across from Washington Square on Fridays and have found .22 ammo three out of four times.

Dammit I almost went in today as I drove by at 7:45

tards are already selling it @ $0.14/rd+ for something that normally sells for $0.04/rd.

And there are plenty of fools that buy it which further pushes the scammers to buy up all of the cheap ammo and resell it online for 3x or more the cost.

it is sad when you can find 5.56mm ammo cheaper than 22lr ammo online...

tards are already selling it @ $0.14/rd+ for something that normally sells for $0.04/rd.

No they are smart you idiot.....the ones that are tards are the ones that are buying it for that much...and there is alot of them out there....you are a tard too for not understanding this....look at Starbucks....if a company can charge $2 for a .10 cent cup of coffee and be successful like they are...well applause....we are all idiots in one way or another. ....

I was in a bimart last week looking for 22lr and the dude told me they usually get them twice a week. Dunno if hes bs-ing or not but :angry::angry:

Two summers ago, my wife and I were at a garage sale and the guy running it had a 500 rd count brick of Federal Target .22lr ammo for sale ($10.00).
As I was paying for the ammo he asked me if I wanted some more. "Sure, how much have you got?"
"12 bricks of Federal standard loads, and 10 more of the Target. Give me $200.00 for the lot, and it's yours."
As I was heading for the nearest US Bank cash machine, my wife asked me what was the big deal, it's just a bunch of little bullets.
My reply was, "It never hurts to stock up on stuff like this, you never know when they are going to raise the prices."

Beautiful haul on that one

No they are smart you idiot.....the ones that are tards are the ones that are buying it for that much...and there is alot of them out there....you are a tard too for not understanding this....look at Starbucks....if a company can charge $2 for a .10 cent cup of coffee and be successful like they are...well applause....we are all idiots in one way or another. ....

Con men and theives are smart, some politicians are smart, shady defense lawyers are smart, cops are smart....the list keeps going but what you are missing is that the point is they lack morals, ethics, and any decency to fellow shooters. Supply and demand is a crock at this point. The supply comes in and shady people get their hands on it to triple the cost. Of course people buy it. There are more first time gun owners than ever before right now and they are not clear on how much they are getting ripped off. They just smile because they can take their gun shooting. There is a large difference between an idiot and a ignorant person. You can teach the ignorant person what they should be paying. The idiot is the one that can sleep at night knowing they spend their days ripping off people.

I was in a bimart last week looking for 22lr and the dude told me they usually get them twice a week. Dunno if hes bs-ing or not but :angry::angry:

I went to Bi Mart and got Bricks 3 weeks in a row a few weeks back. All remington 525 bricks. Now I went in yesterday and they had 22lr but in 50rd boxes of cheap target ammo and the guy there said they would be selling 100rd limits until this turns around. No more bricks from them. 100rds 3.50. At least that will make the con men have to work a lot harder to get enough to put a big price tag on it. I can make 100 rds last a outing or two no problem.

The idiot is the one that can sleep at night knowing they spend their days ripping off people.

How are you any better? You admit to buying all you can when you can. Now I have no problem with that as I am doing the same thing. But one way or the other it is leaving the store shelf so that someone else can't buy it. Someone else sells the ammo they bought for a profit instead of putting it on the top of the mountain of .22 in the closet.

People will try to make money. They flip houses, cars all sorts of stuff. Stock market ring a bell? They buy with the intention to sell it and make money and no one says S***! But when its ammo, boy don't mess with ammo! How dare you!:confused:

Last Edited:
Still won't get me to make a facebook account/page:)

How are you any better? You admit to buying all you can when you can. Now I have no problem with that as I am doing the same thing. But one way or the other it is leaving the store shelf so that someone else can't buy it. Someone else sells the ammo they bought for a profit instead of putting it on the top of the mountain of .22 in the closet.

People will try to make money. They flip houses, cars all sorts of stuff. Stock market ring a bell? They buy with the intention to sell it and make money and no one says S***! But when its ammo, boy don't mess with ammo! How dare you!:confused:

Simple answer to how am I any better. I buy 22lr ammo that is shared to teach my boy and my nephew to shoot along with allowing my brother and I to shoot. I share what I buy without extra fees and use the ammo to allow new shooters like our kids, wives, and some friends to become familiar with firearms. I am not buying to make a profit. I am doing so to allow a lot of people to shoot who otherwise would not be able to. My brother does the same. I have sold a couple .22s recently and included a brick with each one since otherwise they may have a month wait to get to shoot their new gun. When you are buying ammo for the good of the shooting community and not for a profit its a different situation. I believe everyone I know and their children should have the same opportunity my Dad and Grandfather gave me to learn to shoot...without me having to drain their checking accounts while learning. You can say it is no different but that may be because you are one of the folks buying for a profit and your entire spiel is to make yourself feel better. I do not know but ammo is off limits because it is a tool for self defense and teaching. You have your opinion and I have mine. As I said it is a matter of where your morals/ethics lay. If you do not mind kids, new shooters having the same ability to learn you did then I am not going to try and change your mind. You will not change mine on the issue of marking the prices up and buying for profit rather than personal family, friends to use.

Still won't get me to make a facebook account/page:)
You don't need one to see it.
https://www.facebook.com/nwarmory

Some of the .22LR postings from last month aren't showing anymore, like the Federal 525-pk which prompted me to go. They had Stingers the same day, but due to the 1-box limit, I had to wait until the next day. Around noon time, they still had what looked like over 30 boxes left.

Last Edited:
Simple answer to how am I any better. I buy 22lr ammo that is shared to teach my boy and my nephew to shoot along with allowing my brother and I to shoot. I share what I buy without extra fees and use the ammo to allow new shooters like our kids, wives, and some friends to become familiar with firearms. I am not buying to make a profit. I am doing so to allow a lot of people to shoot who otherwise would not be able to. My brother does the same. I have sold a couple .22s recently and included a brick with each one since otherwise they may have a month wait to get to shoot their new gun. When you are buying ammo for the good of the shooting community and not for a profit its a different situation. I believe everyone I know and their children should have the same opportunity my Dad and Grandfather gave me to learn to shoot...without me having to drain their checking accounts while learning. You can say it is no different but that may be because you are one of the folks buying for a profit and your entire spiel is to make yourself feel better. I do not know but ammo is off limits because it is a tool for self defense and teaching. You have your opinion and I have mine. As I said it is a matter of where your morals/ethics lay. If you do not mind kids, new shooters having the same ability to learn you did then I am not going to try and change your mind. You will not change mine on the issue of marking the prices up and buying for profit rather than personal family, friends to use.
Too many words, pass the ammo. lol

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews