JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I seem to have a problem with buy and selling firearms without even putting a round down the chamber. So today not being able to sleep ( Work nights) I decided I was going to go and shoot my 3 handguns before I get rid of them. I had a

1.Springfield Armory Lightweight Champion Operator with TLR-1s
2. G23 Gen 4
3. S&W M&P 9 ( I know they have been around but my first time shooting one)

Lets start with #1

So I took 4 magazines with me. I started off at 7 yards. I kept the TLR-1s on it to see how it shot both ways. Well lets just say the first 3 did not go as planned. The 4th mag from first set went alright. I am not good enough shooting to get these godly type groupings that some people get but if it was center mass you would have been hit between the nips more then a few times. I then loaded up the 4 magazines again. I then took off the light and could definitely feel the difference. First group was about the same maybe a bit better. Then I used just my strong hand with about the same results. Then down hill from there. I used my weak hand for the next mag and OMG this was a joke. I am glad I was alone but at least I know my weakness now. Then I did what any excited person with a bad *** gun would do. Loaded up the 3 empty mags and shot 4 magazines as fast as possible at bottles, ammo boxes, clay pigeons, pretty much anything people left from before me

OVERALL it was pretty damn good and I can see why the gun is 1000k+ because of the lightweight aspect, versatility with the rail and the smooth trigger. Beautiful weapon.

Will post pictures of weapon, gear and the target (maybe on the target) LOL

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR