JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1150
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
45 ACP
City
beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Getting out of the .45 gang gang
took this out once ran perfect but moving in a different direction.
comes with HK range bag and 2 mags
trades maybe an M1a or WASR with 500 cash
cut above pawn xfer- because they are fast .

IMG_0386.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For those that may not be aware, there are 9mm caliber conversion units available. All that is needed is a bolt, barrel and magazine to go from .45 to 9mm. There are 16 inch barrels and SBR length barrels available. None of it is cheap, I'll grant you that.

I spent 15 years with a UMP and I will tell you this- You will NEVER wear it out. Certainly not in semi auto. We never even wore out a magazine.

If I had the funds, I'd SBR it into UMP configuration, convert it to 9mm, shoot the heck out of it, let my friends shoot the heck out of it, all the while knowing it could be passed on for another (human) lifetime of getting the heck shot out of it.

No lie, several of ours had in excess of 100k rounds of .40S&W (a good amount of 2 round burst and full auto) through the SAME barrel. I never noticed any accuracy degradation.

Sorry for the length of this. It is an amazing gun. GLWS!

Best regards.

WMB

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.