JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
...When a candidate trots out God and religion in a second sentence that's it for me. I believe in freedom from religion as much as a persons right to their religion.

PM sent with my address and bank routing number. You can send all your "IN GOD WE TRUST" notes to me so you're FREE FROM RELIGION.

1954 to be exact. The change pushed on by "The Red Scare"™ and all the wonderfulness used to combat "godless communism".
Uhhh, I'm glad to tell you that McCarthy was a helluvalot more right than he was wrong.

He was an abrasive SOB that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.
But he was very right about the number of communists in the country at the time, their agenda, and the various industries they had infiltrated/infested.

It's just too bad that through all the mockery and ridicule he suffered, (and anyone that agreed with him) that it took decades for his assertions to be proven right.
And the populists still won't admit it.
As a result, to this day we are still reading posts like yours.

Stalin was indeed a God-less communist. In his view, religion united people around ideas and motivations that didn't involve the state.
He wouldn't/couldn't stand for that.

Uhhh, I'm glad to tell you that McCarthy was a helluvalot more right than he was wrong.

He was an abrasive SOB that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.
But he was very right about the number of communists in the country at the time, their agenda, and the various industries they had infiltrated/infested.

It's just too bad that through all the mockery and ridicule he suffered, (and anyone that agreed with him) that it took decades for his assertions to be proven right.
And the populists still won't admit it.
As a result, to this day we are still reading posts like yours.

Stalin was indeed a God-less communist. In his view, religion united people around ideas and motivations that didn't involve the state.
He wouldn't/couldn't stand for that.

McCarthy was the first American to be alinskied. He was right but made to look the fool.o_O

Guys I can see this thread already devolving, but this is important.

We're going to try to keep this open. Please do your part, remind yourself that this is public, and keep it civil.

Joe, I hope you've not taken any of my posts in this thread as a devolution, because I'm totally pro-liberty for all as long as you aren't cutting across others' rights, freedoms, and WALLETS because of your choices and actions (that you should be free to make).

You want to smoke weed then smoke weed, but if it means nobody will/can hire you then the public shouldn't fund you when you're dead broke, homeless, and hungry. (go eat a brownie!)

You want to be gay then be gay, but don't inflict yourself upon others who find it objectionable and ATTEMPT to force them to accept it. There are PLENTY of different churches, businesses, and support groups who'll embrace you... live in peace.

You want to have an abortion then go have an abortion (according to the established laws on fetal viability), but you pay for it yourself and don't force those who're against it to fund it via their taxes.

You want to have tons of sex with anyone who's ready to go, purchase your own danged protection and/or pay for your own penicillin shots.

Freedom, and the responsibilities, consequences, and benefits that go hand in hand with it... WHAT a concept!

I think I've made my drift clear. ;)

Last Edited:
Joe, I hope you've not taken any of my posts in this thread as a devolution, because I'm totally pro-liberty for all as long as you aren't cutting across others' rights, freedoms, and WALLETS because of your choices and actions (that you should be free to make).

You want to smoke weed then smoke weed, but if means nobody will/can hire you then the public shouldn't fund you when you're dead broke, homeless, and hungry. (go eat a brownie!)

You want to be gay then be gay, but don't inflict yourself upon others who find it objectionable and ATTEMPT to force them to accept it. There a PLENTY of different churches, businesses, and support groups who'll embrace you... live in peace.

You want to have an abortion then go have an abortion (according to the established laws on fetal viability), but you pay for it yourself and don't force those who're against it to fund it via their taxes.

You want to have tons of sex with anyone who's ready to go, purchase your own danged protection or pay for your own penicillin shots.

Freedom, and the responsibilities, consequences, and benefits that go hand in hand with it... WHAT a concept!

I think I've made my drift clear. ;)

:s0140: Too late, the NSA all ready read what you posted and is going to throw Joe in jail for letting terrorist post on his site:s0140::s0142::s0140:

Well said Stomper.

The Stomper train needs to go on a whistle-stop tour of the country, to remind a few folks about the basics of civilized society, and the responsibilities that come with it.

That light you see at the end of the tunnel, it's just a fright train commin' your way. :D
Hell Stomp, "the fright train" has been running outta control for nigh-on 10 years in this country.

It's run me over on the way to the polls numerous times in the last 10 years or so.

whoever has the best chance of beating the dems gets mine. In my probably useless opinion, I think folks that stand strong with a canidate that cant win, is flat out stupid. Not saying thats Rand.
In this early guess, I think it will be a race between Bush and Rubio.

whoever has the best chance of beating the dems gets mine. In my probably useless opinion, I think folks that stand strong with a canidate that cant win, is flat out stupid. Not saying thats Rand.
In this early guess, I think it will be a race between Bush and Rubio.
Well then call me stupid because I vote for who I actually want to win instead of someone I don't want to win, but probably will. :rolleyes:

Maybe if more people voted that way instead of voting for the lesser of two evils, we wouldn't have such crappy politicians in office.

Well then call me stupid because I vote for who I actually want to win instead of someone I don't want to win, but probably will. :rolleyes:

Maybe if more people voted that way instead of voting for the lesser of two evils, we wouldn't have such crappy politicians in office.

Agreed, man's a bigger loser if he votes for people he really doesn't like.

Than I guess I'm a loser.
But. I don't dislike any conservative canidate. Except Christy.
All of them love power and want to line there pockets somehow.
But if someone will vote for a guy that won't win, and if to many do that, your gonna send a lame duck possibly to go against Hillary.
In politics, it's always about the lesser of two evils in the finals.

Than I guess I'm a loser.
But. I don't dislike any conservative canidate. Except Christy.
All of them love power and want to line there pockets somehow.
But if someone will vote for a guy that won't win, and if to many do that, your gonna send a lame duck possibly to go against Hillary.
In politics, it's always about the lesser of two evils in the finals.

Sorry, I could never vote for Obama over mitt just cause Obama can win. Makes no sense to cast my vote that way.o_O I vote for what I stand for.

Barbara Roberts, Bill Clinton and a whole host of others say thanks.

The primaries are a good time to do that.
But I could never sit out a general election, or throw my vote away because my ideal candidate didn't win the primary.
Especially if faced with the possibility of a Hillary Clinton presidency in the alternative.

No candidate with ego enough to run on a third, or fourth or fifth party ticket in the general election has YOUR best interest at the heart.
And if they have people around them that are telling them they can win after splitting one side of the vote, then they don't know how to hire people, and you don't want them appointing cabinet positions anyway.

Last Edited:
Sorry, I could never vote for Obama over mitt just cause Obama can win. Makes no sense to cast my vote that way.o_O I vote for what I stand for.

Read my posts again.
I never said I'd vote for the dem my friend.
I want a repub that can beat the dem.
Example. Ron Paul never could of beat Barrack.
But Mitt had the better chance.
So I wanted Mitt.

Barbara Roberts, Bill Clinton and a whole host of others say thanks.
Yeah yeah, I've heard all that before.

Here's the thing; Oregon always falls to the democratic presidential candidate in the electoral college because....

Portland

So if I am going to vote, I am going to make it "count" by voting for the person I actually want in office.

I don't think Mitt Romney was any better than Obama, in some ways he was worse.

Usually neither the democratic nor republican candidates are any good.

two-headed-snake.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews