JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Or shoot with one gun in each hand

View attachment 1485972

Or shoot with one gun in each hand

Did anyone happen to notice her grip on the pistols? I've never seen index and middle fingers used simultaneously as trigger fingers!

:eek:

This is the mindset of your typical anti-gun leftist:

"But U.S. Circuit Judge Gustavo Gelpí, who was appointed by President Biden, pointed out that even if the law is upheld, Rhode Islanders can still legally defend themselves by carrying 15 guns with 10-round magazines each. "My experience is you can take them out and put them in very quickly," he said. "And you can shoot one gun and have another in the other hand if you're ambidextrous like in a cowboy movie."

"But U.S. Circuit Judge Gustavo Gelpí, who was appointed by President Biden, pointed out that even if the law is upheld, Rhode Islanders can still legally defend themselves by carrying 15 guns with 10-round magazines each. "My experience is you can take them out and put them in very quickly," he said. "And you can shoot one gun and have another in the other hand if you're ambidextrous like in a cowboy movie."
diecut-whi-lg-t-yee-and-i-cannot-stress-this-enough-haw.jpg

The article references studies that state up to 86% of mass shootings happened in states without LCM bans... Well considering only 13 states have LCM bans, Washington and Oregon just joining list recently, of course that would be the case.

Funny though how California has had a LCM ban for years and it's had a number of mass shootings. And I doubt those mass shooters abided by that lcm ban.

It also mentions how sandy hook shooter had to reload which enabled kids to escape but Connecticut did not ban lcm till 2013, after the 2012 incident.

There is always ways to twist the story to reflect your narrative.

Last Edited:
The article references studies that state up to 86% of mass shootings happened in states without LCM bans... Well considering only 13 states have LCM bans, Washington and Oregon just joining list recently, of course that would be the case.

Funny though how California has had a LCM ban for years and it's had a number of mass shootings. And I doubt those mass shooters abided by that lcm ban.

It also mentions how sandy hook shooter had to reload which enabled kids to escape but Connecticut did ban lcm till 2013, after the 2012 incident.

There is always ways to twist the story to reflect your narrative.
The devil is in the details - funny how they left out those details.

I don't normally load 15 rounds into my Glock magazine. For practical reasons. I find it more difficult to cram the last several into a 15 round magazine. So I don't, I usually just load 10 rounds. But we're not talking about going into combat; I'm just talking about recreational shooting. It's too late for me to be deployed into combat. The army wouldn't want to provide the medical support I'd probably need.

I don't normally load 15 rounds into my Glock magazine. For practical reasons. I find it more difficult to cram the last several into a 15 round magazine. So I don't, I usually just load 10 rounds. But we're not talking about going into combat; I'm just talking about recreational shooting. It's too late for me to be deployed into combat. The army wouldn't want to provide the medical support I'd probably need.
With a mag loader that fits your magazine you can load the mags faster as well as all the way. You can't depend on your 15 round mags to function in an emergency with 15 rounds if you normally only load them with ten. And if you are going to bother owning a plastic wonder instead of a much more beautiful classier revolver, why not at least get the full use of the plastic wonder's virtues? You may figure you're too old to get drafted. But you are never too old to need to need to defend yourself against undomesticated domestic aholes. And do you have just one Glock mag? Arent Glock owners obligated to have at least about 50? And you have just the one Glock? I thought they invariably multiplied. Sorta like unfixed female cats and houseplants.

Going on 70th year, bad heart/lungs, bad back & neuropathy, failing eyesight, occasional migraines (especially when doing something streuous), half deaf - generally out of shape and trying to get back into shape would probably result in a heart attack and/or stroke.

But I load up mags to capacity or capacity minus one.

Hopefully I won't need my guns in "combat", but someday, I might need them to fight.

:s0054: :s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054:

I have so many questions for this judge.

matrix-beretta92fs-1200x628.jpg

"Open carry is only legal in Rhode Island with a Rhode Island LCCW issued by the attorney general. LCCWs issued by local authorities are for concealed carry only. Concealed carry is also legal only with a Rhode Island LCCW. However, applicants can obtain a concealed handgun license by applying either to local licensing authorities or to the attorney general. The processes for each are similar. Applicants must be at least 21 years old and are required to explain why they need a firearm and how it will remedy their problem and must provide three notarized references. A firearms training course that includes a live-firing test is required. Non-residents that have a permit from their home state may apply for a LCCW through local law enforcement. The attorney general may issue LCCWs to non-residents without permits from their home state. Some areas are off-limits even with a LCCW, including state parks and federal buildings. In terms of reciprocity, Rhode Island does not honor permits from any other states"

Seems to me that residents in RI knows that is not quite easy to openly carry 15 guns,much less conceal carry them :rolleyes:

"Open carry is only legal in Rhode Island with a Rhode Island LCCW issued by the attorney general. LCCWs issued by local authorities are for concealed carry only. Concealed carry is also legal only with a Rhode Island LCCW. However, applicants can obtain a concealed handgun license by applying either to local licensing authorities or to the attorney general. The processes for each are similar. Applicants must be at least 21 years old and are required to explain why they need a firearm and how it will remedy their problem and must provide three notarized references. A firearms training course that includes a live-firing test is required. Non-residents that have a permit from their home state may apply for a LCCW through local law enforcement. The attorney general may issue LCCWs to non-residents without permits from their home state. Some areas are off-limits even with a LCCW, including state parks and federal buildings. In terms of reciprocity, Rhode Island does not honor permits from any other states"

Seems to me that residents in RI knows that is not quite easy to openly carry 15 guns,much less conceal carry them :rolleyes:
As a former resident, I can tell you permits are reserved for those with the correct political connections. No connection, no permit. It's just that simple. Police chiefs and the state attorney general hold all the power concerning concealed carry permits in Little Rhody…

Leave them loaded over a period of time and the springs will relax enough you can get the other 5 in.

I have no interest in carrying less ammo than the maximum magazines can hold.

People who've been there and done that can chime in, but seems like the only people who feel like they had too much ammo were either on fire, or had to try to stay above water swimming.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews