JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Carl gustaf rolling block.. decided I needed a 22 hornet, but loved the matching barrel with swedish proofs. So reamed out the barrel, turned a 22 cal blank to be press fit, got it pushed together with some solder then welded the seams and turned them flush. Went out an picked some nice looking walnut an fired up the duplicator. Got barrel chambered an extractor made , stock fitted an contoured. Still got lots of sanding left an a little more contouring to meet receiver lines. But that's for another day. This is far enough for one day.

IMG_20240225_093150.jpg IMG_20240225_095237.jpg IMG_20240225_101753.jpg IMG_20240225_102548.jpg IMG_20240225_152024.jpg

Allways liked the, "K-Hornet" . I did mine on a small Martini receiver and a .22 target barrel. I used an Enfield butt stock and a custom forearm, then topped it off with a V-22 scope. :)

Sure miss that rifle, but there was a time when a new house and baby were more important.:s0092:

I'm still working on a forearm for that 9mm muzzle loader for my Grandson. No hurry,
just pecking away. Probably use some more of that bent strut off of my boat to cap the forearm. Fitting a drum and nipple wiill be a real trick. :rolleyes:

Rifle-1.jpg Rifle-6.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads