JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
QUESTION on Background Checks length of Time to go through now after 114 …. I bought a six shooter at the Sportsman in Salem on Dec. 12th​ 2022 and paid for the Background Check then . Was told it would be awhile for it to go through …. BUT its been 4 weeks now and still not done . Is this the New Norm ???? THANKS for your thoughts and input .

I done bg check at Hillsboro Sportsmans on 11/25/22. Just got approved 1/7/23. Also had to do the 30 day recertification also. I believe after the 30 day recertification Sportsman's called OSP for the approval. Took a week for approval after I filled out 30 day.

You're probably about 2 weeks out. Looks like they are currently clearing 11/26 & 11/27. Keep an eye on the two background check threads, both frequently have date updates.

You're probably about 2 weeks out. Looks like they are currently clearing 11/26 & 11/27. Keep an eye on the two background check threads, both frequently have date updates.
GREETINGS ... I still haven't figured out how to figure out the background check updates yet ... Any chance you could tell me where I am at now .... THANKS

Jan. 9th ... QUESTION on Background Checks length of Time to go through now after 114 …. I bought a six shooter at the Sportsman in Salem on Dec. 12th​ 2022 and paid for the Background Check then . Was told it would be awhile for it to go through …. BUT its been 4 weeks now and still not done . Is this the New Norm ???? THANKS for your thoughts and input .

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews