JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But my turnip crop has just come in!

You could just try it and or get that one closed and start a new one or just start another/changed one or just indicate in that existing text/body that you'll take cash. Or any permutation of the above.
Good luck.

But my turnip crop has just come in!

You could just try it and or get that one closed and start a new one or just start another/changed one or just indicate in that existing text/body that you'll take cash. Or any permutation of the above.
Good luck.

I have tried to edit the post but i cannot find an option to edit the prefix. It seems pointless to start a new thread just so the prefix is different.

thanks for the reply.

Is there a way to change the prefix of a thread in the classifieds section?

say the prefix is WTT and then you decide to add a cash price to the item is it possible to change the prefix to WTS/WTT ?
Yes, there is a way. All you have to do is to click EDIT on your first post of the thread. Then you click GO ADVANCED (button underneath where you put in the text for the post). Then it is up on the top left of the page when it gets there. SIMPLE and quite easy.

I have tried to edit the post but i cannot find an option to edit the prefix. It seems pointless to start a new thread just so the prefix is different.

thanks for the reply.
Well snap. I thought the point of your thread was to effect yo nevermind..
it's sacrosanct! feh

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads