JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a living trust that owns all of your firearms? I am thinking that if one were to do this, it would automatically allow your heirs to have control of them when you die. This would be a way around any legislative scheme they could pass that requires the guns to be turned in upon death...since they are owned by the trust, and not the individual. I heard Glen Beck mention this on the radio last week, that he did this with all of his guns. I just wasn't sure how you do it. Do you have to amend the trust every time you acquire a new gun, and specifically list each gun in the trust document?

Well as it stands now they "legally control them" now or when you die, assuming you are not talking about NFA items.

There is NO way to know what "scheme's" could get passed so there is NO way to answer your question. The closest answer you can get would be based on current CA law. Under CA law even a trust is not a "work around" for this law.

The ONLY sure way to even have to keep from worrying about this is keep fighting these laws so they never get passed in the first place......

There have been several post on this topic over the past couple months with lots of info.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top