JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bigfoot Gun Belts out of Hayden Lake Idaho. They are not cheap but a wonderful replacement for a 20 year old Filson belt.

My mother in law lives their, I am trying to hint at her this is what I want for my birthday or christmas... we shall see if its in her price range, these look like good solid belts with the metal insert!

Its interesting, Alien Gear Holsters (and belts) have the same address as BigFoot Gunbelts. Probably the same factory sold under different brands.

I never did spend the big bucks to buy a good carry belt, as previously mentioned. I bought a belt from TheWilderness.com
It worked just OK, for a few years.
Prior to that, all I bought were the flimsy stuff, that made pulling the holster into the hip, I envision a woman wearing a corset. :confused:

Recently I stepped it up.
I purchased a Milt Sparks- Double Thickness Cowhide.
My 1911's now feel like they're part of my hip, riding in the MS VM2's.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!
Very happy I did. Only regret, I should have done so YEARS ago!!
Don't be cheap :)

Riggers belts? I'll look into them before I commit to a 9 week waiting period.
Are there any I should steer away from?
Depending on your size I got two rigger style belts with Raptor buckles I'll give you a hell of a deal on. One is Gcode and the other is SOE.

My go to belt is an Ares Gear Aegis belt. I have had it for 4+ years and it still looks new.

Read one post up above yours.
I know, as I've done it myself. Responded without reading the whole thread!!
Nice offer. I'm GTG ;)

Aegis was considered on top of my list!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top