JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dunno, but everytime I call Bi-Mart they are out of everything. I scored big time at Wal-Mart. I got 4 boxes of 9mm Blazer Brass at $8.50 /box of 50 and I got 6 boxes of Federal Red Box 550 rounds 22LR HP for what ended up costing me 2.5 cents a round. Of course, I got lucky, but have had no such luck anywhere else.

I really like Bi-Mart. There was a minor dust up at the Ontario store with a member of the Parma, Idaho Gun Club. He was OCing and the manager asked him to leave. Several PGC members sent letters and the response was they welcomed lawful CC but did not allow OC as it may make other customers uncomfortable.

Not a policy I necessarily agree with but I respect their decision.

There is ONE big difference between Wal-Mart and Bi-Mart. Wal-Mart is owned by greedy Eastern people who will abandon gun owners when it is to their benefit (Bill and Hillary Clinton are among their top owners). Bi-Mart is owned by Northwest people who are fellow gun owners. I believe that Bi-Mart will stick with gun owners to the very end.

I have been informed that Bi-Mart management recently sent an eMail to all of their stores removing all limits on ammo, bullet, powder and primers with the exception of sale items.

Bi-Mart is a true friend to gun owners. GO, BI-MART!!!

When i walk into my bimart it's like Norm walking into cheers. Everybody knows me. Great people and great selection and prices on sporting goods.
I buy more reloading, ammo, and guns there than anywhere else.

My girlfriend and I went to Bi-Mart in Camas yesterday and every time we go there, we remark at how nice, helpful and polite the staff is.

The woman at the gun counter was more than happy to lend me a couple reloading manuals cause I couldn't remember which powders I had purchased last time. She answered all my questions with a smile on her face and seemed to genuinely want to help.

I try to shop there whenever possible since they are employee owned, they have a great selection and as mentioned earlier, have a very kind staff.

Shopping there for canned goods is great, too since I don't always want Costco sizes for me and the girlfriend.

technically mike bimart is in WASHOUGAL not camasssss....lol..you where out here and didnt pick up the kahr ,wazz up. just kidding got no $$ anyway.

I really like Bi-Mart. There was a minor dust up at the Ontario store with a member of the Parma, Idaho Gun Club. He was OCing and the manager asked him to leave. Several PGC members sent letters and the response was they welcomed lawful CC but did not allow OC as it may make other customers uncomfortable.

Not a policy I necessarily agree with but I respect their decision.

I have OCed into all the Bi-marts I know of in Portland, and all the ones in the Eugene/ Springfield area without any negative comments.

I also am the one who has bought all the 2 3/4 buckshot and slugs out of these stores in the last few months. Don't worry I'm almost fully stocked.

Bi mart is great. Just took back my ice machine WO reciept yesterday and exchanged it without a problem. I went back in and my sporting goods guy Nick was at the counter , I told him I want 4 boxes of 223 on sale and he says Dude, I can give you as much as you want, you want a case? I says sure, Thanks.:s0155:

Last Edited:
Wal-Mart is owned by greedy Eastern people who will abandon gun owners when it is to their benefit (Bill and Hillary Clinton are among their top owners).

Not true.

Wal-Mart is a $187 billion dollar publicly traded company. You can see the top holders on the NYSE, and they are all multi-billion dollar funds like Vanguard Group and BlackRock.

WMT: Major Holders for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Common St - Yahoo! Finance

Hilary Clinton was a board member of Wal-Mart in Arkansas from 1986 until 1992. The Clintons net worth today is $34.9 million according to Forbes. Even if they wanted to, they couldn't buy one tenth of one per cent of Wal-Mart.

The Walton family, founders of Wal-Mart, are generally conservative Republicans.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top