JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have issues posting things for sale on Armslist?

I go through the whole process of posting the ad, then:

500 - APPLICATION ERROR

I later find it in my list of Pending Ads... once I open that and activate the listing it disappears completely. Not in my list of Current Ads nor does it appear in search results?

Ive tried to contact Armslist about it but I havent had any response... its been a few days and its the same thing every time.

Anyone have issues posting things for sale on Armslist?

I go through the whole process of posting the ad, then:

500 - APPLICATION ERROR

I later find it in my list of Pending Ads... once I open that and activate the listing it disappears completely. Not in my list of Current Ads nor does it appear in search results?

Ive tried to contact Armslist about it but I havent had any response... its been a few days and its the same thing every time.
Try using a different browser or disabling some plugins. I can't post on Armslist at all with Firefox and my library of privacy plugins

My VPN (virtual private network) does that to some URL's, as I have Not yet figured out how to tune it, and it covers ALL ONLINE activety, I do not see the page... I would rather not see the stuff it blocks that I Do Not Care to see, and lose one or two URL's than be Virtually Open...

iPad user...

philip

The thing is. Trolls and scammers use VPN's for their work and websites start banning the IP's from the VPN. It seems mainly just blocked for creating posts, but for browsing you are fine.

I've even had the message when trying to send administrators a message on there.
Just doesn't make sense that my other posts would be fine still, or that my search alerts still get emailed daily...

Still no response from armslist either

Well, if there is a problem, it doesn't appear to be affecting the site, there are plenty of new listings going up every day. So, obviously some folks are able to get in.

Knowing that, I'd be likely to consider my browser, etc. as the more likely cause. I have one ad up there right now and I can get to the post control, edit, etc., without any problem. But I haven't posted a new ad in a few weeks.

When that error appears, just go back to your account page, and get into the ad from there, you can activate it at that point.

Even when I go back to My Account to activate it, it disappears after that. Not in current ads not searches

I tried making an account with my other email and everything worked fine. So the problem must be in my account.

I did have one of my ads pulled down accused of being a scam.... However I've sold dozens of times on there and had just sold the gun in the so called scam ad... Again, never had a response from armslist to any of my messages.

Even if it's related to that, why are my others still up and why the generic error message???

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top