JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey guys long time no post. I have a question though. Planning a trip to the Oaks Park amusement park in Portland soon. I know they have a no firearms policy. My question is... do they have a means of detecting them? Wands, detectors and so on? Thanks

hey guys long time no post. I have a question though. Planning a trip to the Oaks Park amusement park in Portland soon. I know they have a no firearms policy. My question is... do they have a means of detecting them? Wands, detectors and so on? Thanks

No idea specifically, however most museums & such do.

Just for the simple reason to stop crazies from going in with a knife etc and going to town on the artifacts/art what have you.

No means of detecting them, unless you print or otherwise let it be seen. I've carried there numerous times. Be concealed and stay concealed and you shouldn't have a problem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top