JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have phoned about half of the people on the list who said they wanted primers and about half of the primers are spoken for by those who responded. Some still want powder too and I am willing to give that another try for order #6.

I left messages for several but no response yet from some of them. Call me back or they go to the next in line. Have 12k of small mag pistol primers left and 23k small rifle primers. Will call the rest Friday. Will have some more small mag pistol in about 2 weeks but that is the end of it until more become available. PV is out of all of these and who knows what the future holds but God.

If you can find them for less (if you can find them at all), buy them.

Btw, price on mag pistol and rifle Tula's is $24/1000 as all who wanted them know, but needs to be posted again so the rules are not violated. My apologies to any I offended for that omission.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to be on the wait list for small rifle primers if there are any still available. I'll e-mail my pnone #....
Thanks,
Trez

Hey ladies, I have been overwhelmed with PMs and still have about 15 to respond to. I am an old guy who types slow but will respond as fast as I can. Just to let you all know, there is a list that started about 2 weeks ago for what was coming and has been sold. Again, so the moderators don't whack my peepee again for not stating a price that was posted before this thread started, the price is and was $24/1000 for the current and future batches ordered, assuming the last batch of 40000 small mag pistol primers gets delivered in about 2 weeks. I have no reason to believe that it won't as all others were filled.

The status on the current is that all small pistol magnum primers were sold earlier today. Those who left a phone number were called in order of their PM to me. Some waited too long, but more should be here in about 2 weeks - they will be the last unless the supplier gets more. Several who I called didn't call back until after they were gone and primers wait for no one. Neither do I.

Those who were a bit late still have a shot on the next and possibly the last batch thanks to fearless leader Obama who doesn't like guns, but is surrounded by an army of high capacity magazine machine guns playing security, known as the SS. Makes me wonder what country they came from to protect a 'man' like that who is trying to circumvent the constitution on a daily basis. Supposedly, they took an oath to uphold the constitution. Go figure.

I do have a few thousand small mag rifle primers left and expect they will be gone early tomorrow. Those I called and didn't respond will move to the bottom of the list. Those who I called and responded a bit late will get first crack at the next order.

Everyone who left a phone number will at minimum get a phone call from me as fast as I can respond. I will not call twice.

Thank you for your patience as mine has just about run out. Why did I do this? I must be crazy. ;)

Primers are gone, again and a few who said they would pick them up today decided not to show, or call, or return my calls and they lost out to others who did what they said they would do. The next batch of small mag pistol primers at $24/1000 coming has been pre-sold assuming those who were on the list and sent me their phone numbers so I could call them decide to be fast about picking them up when they come in.

Thanks to all who got in on this and happy reloading.

You too Paul. Funny guy.

I'll call those who are on the list in couple of weeks to get the next, and probably the last, batch for a reasonable price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top