JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bremerton
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Brick (1K) Match Grade Large Rifle Primers . Would like to trade for Small Rifle Primers. Local Meet up preferred, not for sale Trade only.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have small rifle primers but live in Graham, currently working in Tacoma for probably the next 4 week days, off around 2pm. I see you are in Bremerton, work in Tacoma? I'm in construction so not long term in any one spot.

I have to be at Bass pro sometime in the next week or so, I'd prefer to not pay the toll fee when meeting up, what Small rifle primers do you have?

I have to be at Bass pro sometime in the next week or so, I'd prefer to not pay the toll fee when meeting up, what Small rifle primers do you have?
I have Federal small rifle primers, full brick. I could also do 500ea of CCI 400's and 500ea Federal AR match or 500 ea of Federal Standard small rifle. I'll be in Tacoma at least 3 and probably 4 days next week, Monday through Thursday as my job got extended. Got 200 Remingtons too if you want to mix and match for 1000ea small rifle primers.

Are you looking for something particular?

Last Edited:
I have Federal small rifle primers, full brick. I could also do 500ea of CCI 400's and 500ea Federal AR match or 500 ea of Federal Standard small rifle. I'll be in Tacoma at least 3 and probably 4 days next week, Monday through Thursday as my job got extended. Got 200 Remingtons too if you want to mix and match for 1000ea small rifle primers.

Are you looking for something particular?
DM sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top