JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could you post an evaluation of the course afterwards? I went to the website and the instructor was identified by initials not a name. Actually I think a great instructor would be someone who had been homeless for a couple of years and was literate and had not fried their brain.

Could you post an evaluation of the course afterwards? I went to the website and the instructor was identified by initials not a name. Actually I think a great instructor would be someone who had been homeless for a couple of years and was literate and had not fried their brain.

Will do.

I want to preface this review by saying I am no expert in this topic, but I am not novice. I'm somewhere in between but probably closer to novice.

I went to the class last night (it got moved to the 21st) and I have to say I know enough to determine this gal is a pro. There was a lot of information covered in 3.5 hours and I was taking notes as fast as I can. There is no doubt she walks the talk.

She thoroughly covered (in detail) these topics:

Find out what works in which conditions, and for how long.
Learn which gear is critical, useful, or a waste of time and money.
Learn how to prioritize and choose what you need for your own family in your own circumstance and budget.

She did not discuss nuclear fallout.

She has Level 2 (and more advanced classes) that they talked about offering in the future, but they plan to have this same class again in a couple of months. It was apparent there were some serious preppers in the class of about 20/25 people with some good questions that I wouldn't have thought to ask, and she confidently and thoroughly answered them leaving no doubt she was a pro.

She was very opinionated (she was aware of that and joked about herself) but not arrogant. The whole presentation was powerpoint with a table full of her personal gear that she had for display. She knew how to present her knowledge and experience. I say this because even though some people are good, they don't know how to teach.

Well worth the $35. I would definitely make it a point to go next class.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top