JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a horrible story.
And while not trying to take away anything from the family's suffering here with my next statement...
Please remember that for as many stories we read like this....Just how many gun owners did not harm anyone today...?

I have no doubt that that the story will be used to fuel more gun control bills...
But I also know that millions of gun owners , would not have had this happen to them in the first place.
Andy

The father borrowed a gun because of crime in the neighborhood? There's more to this story than meets the eye. Couldn't manufacture a more useful story at a better time. Any investigative minds here? One comment mentioned a story about a five yr old left unattended in a car, starts it and runs over the pregnant mom. Which of these tragic events will be reported once, and be soon forgotten, and which will live on and on for its propaganda value?

If he "borrowed" a gun it is likely because he can not legally buy a gun at an FFL. But even felons should know better than to leave a loaded gun laying around where a four year old can pick it up. Unfortunately "should" doesn't go very far and people like this hurt others and give responsible gun owners a bad reputation.

If he "borrowed" a gun it is likely because he can not legally buy a gun at an FFL. But even felons should know better than to leave a loaded gun laying around where a four year old can pick it up. Unfortunately "should" doesn't go very far and people like this hurt others and give responsible gun owners a bad reputation.
I don't think felons, or drug dealers, etc., worry about gun locks/keeping their guns safe from their kids. Not saying here, but the media seldom gets it right, or tells the whole story.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top