JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any thread on this subject yet? If not what are your thoughts on pre bans and their prices.

Best deal I saw was a PWA commando at a gun show, guy was asking 600. I sold a gun cheaper than I had wanted to just to get it, but the guy had already left. I had one once before and loved it,

To me I like both pre ban and post bans the same. Pre bans do seem harder to sell though.

Which ban? 1934? 1968? 1986? 1989? 1994 (no longer in effect)?

If you are talking about the 1994 ban some states have bans that mirror this and if you live there and want evil features then it would be worth it. If not you are buying a gun that is almost 20 years old or older............

There is was only 1 ban that applied to Ar15 rifles and that was the 94 AWB
it was a 10 year ban that ended in 2004. there are a few states like NY that still have the ban.

Well since Ive ever only seen people refer to pre ban as in the 94 AW ban thats what I was referring to but sure include the other bans in the topic.

Which ban? 1934? 1968? 1986? 1989? 1994 (no longer in effect)?

If you are talking about the 1994 ban some states have bans that mirror this and if you live there and want evil features then it would be worth it. If not you are buying a gun that is almost 20 years old or older............

Well since Ive ever only seen people refer to pre ban as in the 94 AW ban thats what I was referring to but sure include the other bans in the topic.

Well then with some of them the only way to get the gun is to be a pre-ban. ALL machine guns for private sales are pre-ban. ALL "non-sporting" imported firearms are pre-ban.

eldillbo yes in theory only one ban applied to AR-15's. Yet if a company not located in the US makes an AR-15 it would fall under the 1989 ban and be non-importable unless all "evil" features were removed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top