JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok here goes, I have done quite a bit of load development lately and these powders didnt make the cut or did not even get a chance because I found a great load before trying them, so I will not be needing them. All are full pounds that did not get used, 2 or 3 may have been opened but most are unopened. They are all recent, no old powders here. My number is 503-877-0741, I will be heading to portland today but otherwise I'm in salem and will meet but not driving an hour or two to sell a pound of powder. Not looking for trades right now. The prices are all below what I paid by a dollar or more depending, basically just rounded down to the nearest 5 to make it easy.

RL 17 - Sold
RL 25 - $30
IMR 7828 - Sold
IMR 4350 - Sold
IMR 4895 - Sold
WIN Autocomp - Sold
AA no. 7 - Sold
H4831 - Sold
H Longshot - Sold

Thanks

20140526_101443.jpg

Last Edited:
Oh I'm sorry, I meant Aurora.... I get those two mixed up. I will be heading through portland friday the 6th on my way to the coast if that works, sometime midday.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top