JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
FWIW if you see ads for powder at $70 chances are there is a fresh shipment in town and it's getting flipped. This picture is from Fisherman's at Delta Park this morning and I know they have been getting shipments in every couple weeks you just need to call them and ask. Is still not cheap but better than $70 🤷‍♂️

A241FF42-8EA7-4A48-9B01-622E4D1B689F.jpeg

Last Edited:
Powder seems to be running $40 to $50 a pound while the powder companies continue to see where the ceiling is, or just how desperate we are to buy their product. Varget is on the high side @ $50/lb.

FWIW if you see ads for powder at $70 chances are there is a fresh shipment in town and it's getting flipped. This picture is from Fisherman's at Delta Park this morning and I know they have been getting shipments in every couple weeks you just need to call them and ask. Is still not cheap but better than $70 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 1175875
Just so I understand...people are buying powder at Fishmans at say $50/lb, then selling it for $70. Making a huge $20 profit after posting and add and meeting up with someone. I'm not sure if that just desperate or sad. Who has time for that?

Just so I understand...people are buying powder at Fishmans at say $50/lb, then selling it for $70. Making a huge $20 profit after posting and add and meeting up with someone. I'm not sure if that just desperate or sad. Who has time for that?
If you look through the classified's you may be able to find your answer....

Those are all the same powders Powder Valley had in stock not to long ago. My order from then showed up today. Maybe Fisherman's scalping powder they bought from powder Valley. Varget was $41 and W748 was $30.

Actually the most expensive powder is found here in the reloading section which was the purpose of my post in the first place.

The irony that you would post that comment when you had an ad yesterday morning for $70 per pound is kinda funny don't you think? Yes I saw you must have felt a little remorse and dropped your price to $65 which is still crazy in my opinion but this is a free country. And no you are not the only one as I see another ad this morning with I guess the new scalper standard of $65 per pound.

It's just too bad that with the prices of everything already too high for a lot of people to be able to continue in this hobby that we are going to make prices even worse by the buy/flip program.

I know it's a lot to ask but it would be so nice if everyone took a 'nope I don't need that so I'll leave it on the shelf for the guy that does'

This has run its course as a PSA and I'm gonna have this closed.

Actually the most expensive powder is found here in the reloading section which was the purpose of my post in the first place.

The irony that you would post that comment when you had an ad yesterday morning for $70 per pound is kinda funny don't you think? Yes I saw you must have felt a little remorse and dropped your price to $65 which is still crazy in my opinion but this is a free country. And no you are not the only one as I see another ad this morning with I guess the new scalper standard of $65 per pound.

It's just too bad that with the prices of everything already too high for a lot of people to be able to continue in this hobby that we are going to make prices even worse by the buy/flip program.

I know it's a lot to ask but it would be so nice if everyone took a 'nope I don't need that so I'll leave it on the shelf for the guy that does'

This has run its course as a PSA and I'm gonna have this closed.
Yeah wasn't comfortable with $70 and I don't try to price high when I post things, but I do have to take time and now fuel and any other costs into account when pricing things. Believe me I'll be happy when prices drop back down(yes I know I'm being hopeful). I'm always happy to try and work out trades with people too for things.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads