JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not yet. But, we haven't had the 'official' announcement that this was a terrorist attack. They're doing everything they can to avoid that, but honestly, they can't keep it quiet forever - it will get out. And when it does, and the people realize we really are under a threat of domestic terrorism, coupled with more gun control from el Presedente, I do think we may be faced with another run/price gouge.

Anyone want a 10/22 for $1,200??

Not yet. But, we haven't had the 'official' announcement that this was a terrorist attack. They're doing everything they can to avoid that, but honestly, they can't keep it quiet forever - it will get out. And when it does, and the people realize we really are under a threat of domestic terrorism, coupled with more gun control from el Presedente, I do think we may be faced with another run/price gouge.

Anyone want a 10/22 for $1,200??
No dammit:mad:, I need more ammo obviously based on what they confiscated in San Berdoo!

Brutus Out

I figured the UCC shootings would cause issues. Not even a blip on the radar. Hopefully the CA shootings won't either.

It is us shooters that cause the shortages and positions vendors to raise their prices...everyone panics and clears the shelves. Could be everyone has so much stock piled it won't happen again. I know I'm well stocked.

I figured the UCC shootings would cause issues. Not even a blip on the radar. Hopefully the CA shootings won't either.

It is us shooters that cause the shortages and positions vendors to raise their prices...everyone panics and clears the shelves. Could be everyone has so much stock piled it won't happen again. I know I'm well stocked.

Yes and no, I will never shop at Northwest Armories again for how they raised the prices of the used AR's to $1999 after Newtown. I lost it a few weeks later with a staff member who said "We sign everyone up for OFF because we care about shooters." so much so that they're willing to sodomize your wallet.

Imagine trying to make your money back on that purchase, you'll be waiting until the end of days and then some.

Yes and no, I will never shop at Northwest Armories again for how they raised the prices of the used AR's to $1999 after Newtown. I lost it a few weeks later with a staff member who said "We sign everyone up for OFF because we care about shooters." so much so that they're willing to sodomize your wallet.

Imagine trying to make your money back on that purchase, you'll be waiting until the end of days and then some.
i feel ya man but i have $2500 invested into my AR anyway. it started off as a $700 build...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top