JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a beautiful German Shepherd Dog whats her or his name ?
stella or kimber for girl or Caesar or Radar for boy
@Nocaster

Her name is Karma. We are not Buddhists or hippies. My kid came up with it, not knowing the meaning. But I thought it was perfect with the amount of dog jokes you get out of it. E.g. Karma is a b*tch, Karma'll bite you in the **s, etc.

Her name is Karma. We are not Buddhists or hippies. My kid came up with it, not knowing the meaning. But I thought it was perfect with the amount of dog jokes you get out of it. E.g. Karma is a b*tch, Karma'll bite you in the **s, etc.
here is LINCOLN all black GSD and RUBY our now 8 month old Golden Retriever

DSCN1893.JPG DSCN1897.JPG DSCN1985.JPG

Meet my friend and good companion DOG (dee-oh-gee).

I'm thinking of training him to sniff out ammo for me. He's extremely curious! This mutt's 1/2 Mastif and 1/2 Shepherd not quite a year old yet..

A-IMG-6107.jpg
A-IMG-6112.jpg

He's cute and gotta say doesn't look that mean. :D

She weighs in at a massive 8 pounds if your thumb is on the scale. To lend her street cred my wife named her 'Coco', totally nixing my suggestion of "Raging Megadeath flamesword". Maybe she'll be like the rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail...

Well I posted it a month or so ago that we had to put Spike the Boston down .
Well we got a new one a week or so ago a rescue dog her name is MARLEY .but I call her FLOPPY UNO.
because she has one ear that was chewed up or something she can't lift it up lol. IMG_20181110_155746.jpg IMG_20181110_155751.jpg MVIMG_20181110_160624.jpg

Lol the dogs in our family get treated just like everyone else .they get birthday partys Xmas presents and dress up for Halloween.
The new one is a little sketchy still .she has not figured it out yet.
Her previous owner had her for two years .
And just came and dropped her off too my sister . through a rescue dog operation.
So we where helping my sister take care of her till she found a home.
BUT WE DECIDED TO KEEP HER

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads