JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
928091-ab593b7a1874978bcbe224c0792cfa5d.jpg
Cat thinking "I'm going to kill you, and spend all night doing it."

View attachment 1117035

8lbs old lady 20 years old and 18lbs muffin man.
My cat weighs in around 8 lubs. And she's an awesome mouser, too!
She'll turn 7 years old next month sometime. I've had her 6 years + 1 day as of today!

This past Christmas...
Charli_Christmas2021.JPG

And a coupla weekends ago...
Charli_relaxing.JPG

Last Edited:
This is our 17lb pound cat. I was never much of a cat person but they are quite an animal. He is very vocal and is a little moody but we love him. His paws are huge and he plays rough.

20220122_221954.jpg 20211225_110943.jpg

We lost our rescue lab of 5 years last spring and have been dogless ever since. That changed this weekend when we onboarded another yellow lab. He was too much for a family going through some difficult times so we took him on as a 9mo old. I have some training to do and a couple bad habits to break but he is a sweet pup. So happy to have a reloading partner back. His name is Griffin.

7AB8D9E7-3407-4D80-884D-F4235CAD030C.jpeg

Time to add my new pup. An American Dingo (aka Carolina Dog) rescue named Maya.

Ready to patrol the neighborhood, jump from planes, and do all around kick butt things...

1643733811451.jpeg

Here are my two Red Eared Sliders, they're turning 17 this coming summer :)

They're enjoying my bath tub in this pic, as I was cleaning out their tank. Bowser is on the left, Squirtle is on the right.

I never thought I'd have turtles, but I rescued them from almost being dumped in a pond. It's been 16 years and I love them, they're so sociable and always swim up to you. Usually to beg for treats!

20220201_185542.jpg 20220201_185538.jpg

We had a red-eared slider for a few years while our son was an infant thru toddler. He loved that turtle, and that turtle (Marty) loved him.
She would swim over to Nick every time he stuck his little fingers through the chickenwire screen we had set up around her pond in the living room.
Yes, we had a garden pond liner in our living room. With a turtle in it. And a screen around it, cuz our son climbed into the pond with the turtle. Once... :rolleyes:
Ultimately, we moved and had to send Marty to a turtle sanctuary in Florida. Every year, we send a check to help with the place and her upkeep.
She must be 19 now if she's still around, since both Marty and our son were under a year old when we got each one.

Last Edited:
Well my new reloading buddy doesn't think much of Glock perfection I guess. By the time I noticed what he was doing, the bill had a custom new stipple job. I just had to laugh and snap a pic.
D34E3AD7-B2EA-4C4D-B2B7-57038D298BB8.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top