JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I get up to piss in the middle of the night I know I'm coming back and having to wrestle for my spot back.
Yep, I was just gone for a minute...
index.jpeg

Lol just spent the money that could have fixed the breaks on the Bonneville.
On a dog LOL
Whaaaaaaaat!!?? That was over a year and a half ago! :eek::eek::eek:

The squozen Bonneville in question... :s0140::s0140::s0140:

Squozen Bonneville.jpg

And to think that I had just reached 1,000 posts on that same day. What hath God wrought...??? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Awhile back I asked for advice on a dog. Something not too big, not too small and that can keep up in the woods. Wife has never been big on dogs (but I married her anyways). She's the type that always shoos peoples dogs away when we visit our family and friends with dogs. Kids didn't have any clue a dog was on its way. Saw an ad for a jack rusell/poodle mix. Handsome little feller and seemed like just what we were looking for...and in the background of the photo was his sister. She was kind of a mangy looking thing with a crooked ear that I had no interest in. Emailed the people, got some questions answered and kept looking at the pictures. The more I saw the mangy little mutt in the background, the more I started feeling a little sorry for her. Emailed the lady again and asked about her. Told her we would like to check her out as well. A week ago we met at the end of the ladies driveway in the rain and she was holding this wet pitiful looking dog. She handed it off to my wife while her and I discussed the animals. Glanced over at my non dog loving wife who now has this scrawny scraggly thing zipped up in her jacket to keep it warm while she pet its little head to calm her down. The decision was made. Brought her home, took her a couple of days to calm down. After a bath and her personality coming out, I don't think we could have made a better decision. Kids love her, wife loves her, I think she loves us and she has only had two accidents. This is Polly

IMG_20211219_113144886_HDR~3.jpg IMG_20211224_195329745.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews