JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not my dogs but I do have two Golden Retrievers
I just had to share with everyone
1632496298707.png

31F15569-FF27-4C5B-B7C2-3CFF4E73F3E6.jpeg
My best pal, binks. I usually call him either Littles or Potato. Helping me with a cleaning project. He follows me around, and listens like a dog, most of the time.
Edit:
Some years back he killed another, much larger stray cat, but tolerates our other cat. He also is noted as a "scratch/bite" risk at the vet, and unless I'm there he needs to be sedated for even the most routine procedures. He's too tough for his own good.

View attachment 1049404
My best pal, binks. I usually call him either Littles or Potato. Helping me with a cleaning project. He follows me around, and listens like a dog, most of the time.
Edit:
Some years back he killed another, much larger stray cat, but tolerates our other cat. He also is noted as a "scratch/bite" risk at the vet, and unless I'm there he needs to be sedated for even the most routine procedures. He's too tough for his own good.
Are his eyes really blue? Or is that just a thing from the lighting and the camera?

This is him protesting me leaving in the morning by hiding in my bag.
View attachment 1049409
My cat Charli does something similar when I'm trying to work...
IMG_2248.JPG

...or take a dump...
Charli in pants.jpg

Then there's the scowl and the b!tchin' when I get back from a long trip out of town...
Charli_mad.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews