JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's put it this way, a total of zero people in this position have ever been killed on duty. How many guys working in minimarts for minimum wage have been killed at work? I can say a lot of things about Corp mentality, but this really has nothing to do with that vs the value of life.

Yeah when was the last time you heard of an armored car robbery?
It just doesn't happen outside of the movies.
Those guys are armed most criminals would rather rob a minimart and make $60 than try robbing two armed gaurds.

I worked at the airport in security pre-TSA and I made $7.30/hr! To protect people getting on airplanes!

That's a pretty average wage for an armed security job.
If not slightly above average. I mean the worst trouble you may get into is moving along the homeless folks camping in the doorway.

We send contract guys out to deal with the public, we never deal with them face to face. This is a true high security facility. If we do our job correctly it's one of the safest jobs you could ever have. No retail job, no office job, no trade job, no manufacturing job, no restaurant job, etc. is even close to being this safe. I'm not saying the risk is zero, because it never is, but the drive to this, or any other, job is 1000x more death defying.

Yeah when was the last time you heard of an armored car robbery?
It just doesn't happen outside of the movies.
Those guys are armed most criminals would rather rob a minimart and make $60 than try robbing two armed gaurds.

I worked at the airport in security pre-TSA and I made $7.30/hr! To protect people getting on airplanes!

That's a pretty average wage for an armed security job.
If not slightly above average. I mean the worst trouble you may get into is moving along the homeless folks camping in the doorway.

Lowers & Associates - Armored Car Crime Report

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top