JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
been to keiths a few times because i live so close, and every time i leave mad, i'll never go back. northwest was nice the few times i was there, my brother picked up a new smith ar there and i got a hk 45 tactical, lady named nicole helped me and my brother. dunno about the ammo thing i haven't bought ammo at any store in 10 years.

Pawn shops? Why not?

We've all read about a slump in gun and ammo sales since we're no longer terrified (at least temporarily) over the prospect of eight more years of Emperor Obama's aggressive anti-gun agenda...that horrifying POS.

So with cash-strapped citizens slightly more willing to sell guns (including to pawn shops), and a diminishing frenzy to tool up before it's too late, pawn shops might have more inventory/variety to consider than any time in recent years. Worth a look I say.

Caveat: Since I often see worn out power tools, and second-rate guitars and amps at brand new prices in pawn shops, I'd suggest that it's good to know what the new/used weapon you really want is going for in a dedicated gunshop.

Don't be afraid to Dickerson at the pawn shop. Especially if you're a regular. Those tags are never the lowest price they will accept.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top