JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NW Armory in Tigard, and J&B Firearms in Beaverton.

There's another one in Tigard that's fairly new, and it's supposed to be pretty good. Might be Oregon Rifle Works?

There's another one in Tigard that's fairly new, and it's supposed to be pretty good. Might be Oregon Rifle Works?

These are the ones I'd hit. I haven't been to Oregon Rifleworks yet, but have heard good things. Cabelas is close by but I'd never buy anything there unless it was a rare collectible.

I can tell ya, A Cut Above Pawn are awesome folks and the prices are actually pretty good. I haven't been there in almost a year, but the last time I was in, they had some pretty cool rifles and I had two follow me home! LOL They had a really nice 1943 High Standard HD .22 pistol in there and the price was really reasonable, but I blew my wad on the rifles and the wife didn't give me enough play money:(

Pawn shops? Why not?

We've all read about a slump in gun and ammo sales since we're no longer terrified (at least temporarily) over the prospect of eight more years of Emperor Obama's aggressive anti-gun agenda...that horrifying POS.

So with cash-strapped citizens slightly more willing to sell guns (including to pawn shops), and a diminishing frenzy to tool up before it's too late, pawn shops might have more inventory/variety to consider than any time in recent years. Worth a look I say.

Caveat: Since I often see worn out power tools, and second-rate guitars and amps at brand new prices in pawn shops, I'd suggest that it's good to know what the new/used weapon you really want is going for in a dedicated gunshop.

Last Edited:
If you are ever in Lebanon try Fast Cash across from the old Walmart building on Main St. going south. Prices are good and they will deal with you. I bought my last 9mm S&W with a trade in and got a good deal. Good luck

Oregon Rifle Works is awesome. Friendly staff, helpful and lots of ammo. Plenty of accessories as well.

I stopped at northwest armory,they had a great selection.unfortunatley had to take the lady shopping so didn't have the cash left over for the sp101.maybe next time

I stopped at northwest armory,they had a great selection.unfortunatley had to take the lady shopping so didn't have the cash left over for the sp101.maybe next time
My only experience with NW Armory was when I went to buy a box of ammo with my debit card. They wanted to scan my drivers license into a data base. Nobody has ever done that for an ammo purchase for me, ever. They wouldn't tell me why. I never returned.

I always enjoy going to Cabela's. It's like a toy store for geezers.

They have a selection of used guns in the "Library".
I did stop at the one in Springfield,got another 32 round mag for the glock 19 and 15 round for my 1911.there fun range toys.also found a sweet flashlight that I can carry on my belt.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews