JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, that is nice lookin'... :s0155:

Too bad it's gonna "find its way home" with someone working in the Evidence Room... :(
But I guess that's better than getting melted down or broken up...
Yep that's not funny. When my son had a loaded pistol (357 S&W police service) in his truck in Portland ( on his way hunting) taken by the police a $1000 later the Judge ordered it returned it took over a month for Evidence to find it. The second time we talked to the Judge about it not being returned it showed up in 3 days. Somebody had taken it out and shot it because it was dirty. Oh and they took the police service belt and holster with it and somebody had taken the buckle off the belt. The Judge was not happy they took the belt and holster from him. Remember trust or Police they are here for you.

During my time defending this nation from the "Yellow Peril" and the communists in general, I was surprised to discover that the lowly .22LR when used in conjunction with a suppressor, made an excellent weapon for "disposing" of VC paymasters, and other high-ranking members of the Viet Cong. While I never participated in this endeavor, certain members of another more nautical branch of our military, did. You would find the deceased at trail crossings or other well-traveled places. It was a real exercise in Psychology Operations to demonstrate that no one was out of the reach of those that wanted to find you and end your life.
This!

Thank you for your service. God bless you.

My late husband was a Nam Veteran and through some other 'wars' and conflicts.

USN - Volunteer - Nam and all around the world and, later on, AIR NATIONAL GUARD FIGHTER WING and a non .gov job.

Old Lady Cate

They better not start dipping into my supply. Bad enough I have to fight hoarders.
LOL

We have always stocked up so if you ever need help there - we are in MT!

Seriously. I know that you do LIKE 22lr as much as I do.

My husband has been shooting more 22lr in his old age even though he shoots all of HIS other CF calibers. I have been shooting 22wmr more.

Blessings to you and yours.

Old Lady Cate

Fairly well-known over the years as a weapon of choice for Mexican gangs in California and Mafiosi around the country. Low discharge report and excellent penetration. The gangs in Calif. preferred eye socket shots into the brain.

Erle Stanley Gardner (wrote "Perry Mason" novels) was a medical doctor. In his literature, he often wrote descriptive narratives re. gunshot injuries. For example, intracranial ricochet scenarios, where once the bullet enters the skull, it deflects around multiple times to maximize tissue injury. This is a frequent result of .22 shots into the head. The human head doesn't need to be "blown clean off" with a .44 Magnum a la Dirty Harry to affect the fatal wound.
I am an old lady, 72 years old, aka A BOOMER to some people.

I have NO clue about this group and I never joined FAKEBOOK, twatter/twitter, etc.

I do KNOW that a 22lr cartridge can KILL a person. It can wound someone too.

Some SO CALLED 'blanks' can wound or kill people too.

I don't want to get into a ___ing contest with you or anyone else HERE but if you think that a 22lr cartridge can't KILL a person or even some animals - I believe and KNOW that you are wrong. Dead wrong.

NO offense.

Old Lady Cate
no one in the group denies that 22 can kill. It's the patently false claim that boomers and other fudds like to claim that .22 will enter the body and bounce around. We not only openly ridicule such stupidity we post screenshots of those making those claims so we can point, laugh, and cyber bully them.

So is that what you are claiming, that the 22 will bounce around and be a 100% death round? If so, how can you be sure the that Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren't just a couple of bricks of Winchester super X dropped from altitude?

🤣

LOL

We have always stocked up so if you ever need help there - we are in MT!

Seriously. I know that you do LIKE 22lr as much as I do.

My husband has been shooting more 22lr in his old age even though he shoots all of HIS other CF calibers. I have been shooting 22wmr more.

Blessings to you and yours.

Old Lady Cate
And I am with you about loving .22lr, which is why I am a proud hoarder. Over half million rounds in the stockpile as of right now.

If those bouncy bois truly do bounce around and liquify organs I guess my stockpile is one of the reasons that no one would dare launch a first strike against the United States. The fourth leg of the nuclear triad, so to speak 😉

So is that what you are claiming, that the 22 will bounce around and be a 100% death round?
Nobody is claiming it is a 100% death round. It's lethality for head shots is that it often doesn't penetrate through and through, doesn't have enough retained energy to make the second skull penetration exit wound through bone, therefore it deflects internally. This scenario does not extend to other parts of the body, rather is limited to the skull which is an enclosed capsule.

Science;

Your other rude comments don't deserve attention.

Well....
A .22 has to be bigger than a 9mm...
22 is a bigger number than 9 after all... :D
Andy
Ugh...Sobo beat me to it....damn quick draw keyboards.... :D
It's not so much the quick-draw keyboard...
...as it is the quick-draw of the keyboard warrior!

Keyboard warriors.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top