JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Weird, this is a rimfire casing right? Left behind from that 1am shooting between rival gangs on 22nd and Everett.

3C97780B-8263-4EC1-8BED-71617CCC83CA.jpeg

https://nwexam.wixsite.com/nwexamin...-night-shootout-barely-registers-at-city-hall

Why is that weird....?
.22LR is common...easy to shoot...and can be lethal if placed correctly.

I would guess that most criminals....get whatever firearms they have , via criminal methods...
So...a .22 being common , is not a surprise to be found in gang use , for me at least.
Andy

That Sep 2021 article appears just below the banner claiming,
"The latest news from NW Portland, The Pearl, & Goose Hollow."

Don't they have enough current shootings to keep the public riled up, they have to regurgitate old stuff, too?
On Edit: I just noticed that the whole page is from 2021, another example of stuff on the Internet lingering way beyond its shelf life.

The real schiz is printed just above the photo of those .22 casings:
" Several cars along Northwest 22nd Avenue and Hoyt Street were hit by high-powered firearms in a brief exchange between passengers in two cars. Portland Police retrieved 28 spent cartridges from the scene."

Last Edited:
lol, the media paid for a fake photo, they cant even hire a reporter to hit the scene?
The tip off for me was in fact the photo itself, because I couldn't imagine the PoPo working an active crime scene allowing a photographer to crawl all over evidence to get just the right angle on shell casings that hadn't been tagged yet

The tip off for me was in fact the photo itself, because I couldn't imagine the PoPo working an active crime scene allowing a photographer to crawl all over evidence to get just the right angle on shell casings that hadn't been tagged yet
Good observation.
I just thought it interesting the media would actually pay for an image to use as visual filler.

A 22 is pretty quiet. Depends on what your "angle" is, I suppose.

But if indeed the gang bangers are using a 22, it's because that's what they could "find".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top