JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone else watch Katu 11 o'clock news see the arrest on burnside bridge? The cop
Was tackling the protester and it looked like a firearm discharged from right to left at about waste level. If I happen to see it again I'll try to record it.

edit: got it. See what u think. looks like a firearm going off to me. flash from waist of protester from right to left. They didn't mention it on the news. I don't think they saw it. I sent them the video with explanation but they may not see what I do.
View attachment 704174

Very clearly muzzle signature IMO

Just some philosophical meanderings here then I'll go away....:

1. I believe war is a benchmark of human evolution. When war has left our world, human-kind will have finally improved. I truly pray it is not "our nature."
2. The current uprising is clearly "social disruption". Social disruption happens suddenly and violently. The current situation is aggravated by the COVID and attendant stay-in-your house oppression. Social re-bound. Restless youth.
3. As a result of the virus BS this state has lost significant revenue and serious budget cuts have been ordered upon LE. The riots have cost us a lot of overtime and extra wages and other related costs. These riots are not cheap. Also, there has been an increase in "SWATTING" which has taken staff away from where they are needed most. SWAT response is also expensive. If the riots keep up or intensify, LE response may not be able to keep up.
4. If National Guard comes into play it could be an unknown variable in terms of outcomes.
5. If the "disruption" spirals out into the 'burbs things could become very dicey for residents. I saw video of LE sweeping a suburb in MN and they were shooting tear gas with green marking paint at home owners on their porches. So who protects people caught between roving bands of shoot-happy cops and roving bands of bad guys?
6. Some of last night's arrestees have shown LE the link to a pyramid tool in which they get paid to riot and get paid even more if they bring others on board. Soros and his ilk need to be stopped.
7. When bad dogs cannot be brought to heel.... well, I just hope it all fizzles with the next news cycle....

FortRock out.

well, the last *big* time this was done, the mobs were uniformed, organized, and focused on the dudes in red coats. Little different than masked thugs running around looting businesses and tearing things up.

.... in response to the whomever that said these are americans doing what americans do and fighting tyrannical abuse of power.. to loosely paraphrase.

6. Some of last night's arrestees have shown LE the link to a pyramid tool in which they get paid to riot and get paid even more if they bring others on board. Soros and his ilk need to be stopped.
^^^ This right here! ^^^
This whole "organic, grassroots, spontaneous uprising" is total bullbubblegum. It was fomented and is being backed by Soros. He wants this like a tweeker wants crack.

^^^ This right here! ^^^
This whole "organic, grassroots, spontaneous uprising" is total bullbubblegum. It was fomented and is being backed by Soros. He wants this like a tweeker wants crack.
I do believe Antifa types are involved and are riding on the coattails of other thugs in many places. In other places like the PNW I think the Antifa types are originating the rioting. Unfortunately a large number of citizens seem to be fine with all this lawlessness and destruction while others lay the blame on Trump as the OG instigator. Sad state of affairs.

Salem police disperse crowd with tear gas, declare state of emergency. People show up to protect business's.

View attachment 704190

View attachment 704191

B1FA2757-6B98-44F5-8335-690C4D75DFAE.jpeg

For those that are RABID....

TRUMP HATERS.

Food for thought.....

Rioting, looting, and destroying private property is NOT "protesting"... and had it been my house or business being sacked, my shotguns most certainly CAN tell you "how and where" you can "protest"... o_O

How different is THAT, from TRUMP's deleted Twitter tweet?

Mind you that I think that what TRUMP tweeted was acceptable. AND, in the course of this thread......the above quote is ALSO ACCEPTABLE (to ME).

But, I'm a deplorable and a peon.

Maybe, right there.....that's my problem?

Aloha, Mark

Equal-op-Looting.png

Hummmm???
How should I be looking at this picture?

Equal opportunity looting?
A 'White Supremist" has joined the protesters?
Have a coke and go looting....fun, fun, fun?
I need to show this to America. So that everyone knows, it isn't only a one race thing?
Look kids.....I was involved in peaceful protest, I took a stand against injustice?

Awwww.....whatever.

Rrrrright....
Anyway, it's highly doubtful that the police will use this as evidence at a later trial.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR