JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, being that Portland relected Mayor McMilquetoast there will probably be some element of stand down and kumbaya to tonight's festivities. Not the cops faults. Believe me, these guys want to be able to do their jobs and not have their hands tied behind their backs.

Re-elected Wheeler? What are you talking about?

Why do I get the feeling that 10 years from now there will be a documentary about this period, "Poeple were on edge and ready to lash out after 3 months of being in quarantine. It was like a powder keg ready to blow and they were ready to grab onto any excuse to exercise their frustration..."

Note that I'm not trying to belittle those who genuinely believe in a cause and do peaceful protests (but I am totally against those just looking to steal or cause mayhem because they can get away with it).

Here's my social distancing bayonet.

win pump 12 002.JPG

I guess if they want to burn Portland to the ground they should do it. It would help turn the state red again if all people in Portland had no place to live.. They are just burning down their own neighborhoods. Attacking their own libtarded government.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the curfew will just turn up the motivation for these little punks few notches, mostly because they know the major is a pencil neck and won't do anything.

I'm thinking the rain and the curfew will keep most of the protester-wannabes taking riot selfies off the streets, but the hardcore pipe-hitter arsonists will still be very active. Could be a very interesting evening.

Sister in LA says now entire LA has a curfew 2000 hrs (started with only downtown).

Looting at the Grove in Fairfax and Beverly Hills- Rodeo Dr.

Aloha, Mark

We don't have curfews in the free state. We do have bacon wrapped filets on the bbq tho...and an iced rum-n-coke chaser. So glad we e'x'caped. Sorry if this offends.
DEAC95AB-7A75-498A-8FD3-A144A4E02D4A.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads