JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On several occasions I have had the need for a small concealed pistol that I could carry in my pocket. For instance when I'm riding a motor cycle. I could then put it in my coat pocket.

The trouble that I am running into is something that fits me and my big ol mitts I call hands.o_O

If anyone has any suggestions I am all ears.

I love my little LCP by Ruger. My hands aren't what I would consider big though. A Glock 19 fits more comfortably in my hand than does a 17 if that helps.

I usually have it tethered with an Aegis Armory trigger guard holster with the paracord wrapped to my belt loop.

I love my little LCP by Ruger. My hands aren't what I would consider big though. A Glock 19 fits more comfortably in my hand than does a 17 if that helps.

I usually have it tethered with an Aegis Armory trigger guard holster with the paracord wrapped to my belt loop.

Agree with the LCP, love mine and carry it in my front pocket with a Talon wallet holster.

But if it's a coat pocket I just throw in my LCR .38 special.

My BERSA CC all stainless, with custom grips fitted to mag extension.
Dependable, no-catch, light, and fits big hands comfortably.

upload_2016-10-24_15-41-43.png

If your looking at the 42, might as well go with the 43. Not a whole lot bigger.

@albin25 that is one fine blaster!

I never carry anything smaller than a G-43. Or J-Frame. Even though I own many Mouse guns.

After a five man ''social group'' in north Portland helped themselves to a long term loan from my wallet. I changed my philosophy on carry guns. o_O

Now it's ''My carry gun should be comforting. Not comfortable''. :s0155:

I have fairly large hands as well and my usual pocket carry/BUG is a .38 LCR. Recently acquired it for that purpose and absolutely love it, easy to shoot and accurate too.

Your asking for a tough combo of "pocket carry" and fitting large "D-skinners".... o_O

I'm in the G43 camp. I pocket carry one everyday with a +1 extension (+2's are available as well) and one chambered for 8-rounds to start the party @ any "social event" like Medic! described.... then my G30/19 comes out for "last call". ;)o_O

I pocket carry a S&W Bodyguard 380, IMO a pocket gun is one that you cant tell is in your pocket at all. Saying that I can fit my Glock 43 in my pocket of loose wearing pants but don't consider it a pocket gun.

I appreciate everyone's response. I would rather have a 9mm since I am already stocked up on that ammo.o_O

I will check out some of the options but it sounds like the Glock 43 might be the ticket

I appreciate everyone's response. I would rather have a 9mm since I am already stocked up on that ammo.o_O

I will check out some of the options but it sounds like the Glock 43 might be the ticket

Look at the SCCY CPX-2 (no safety),
Stainless slide and barrel
Tons of color combos
Fits my xxl hands
10+1 double stack 9
Florida Company
Lifetime NO Questions Asked Warrenty
Fall on the bike and land tear up the gun - it's covered for the price of shipping.

800-900 rounds thru mine and only 1 stovepipe after a long range session.

Oh, and they are about $249 out the door at most places...

I put mine in a $10 mikes crap holster to cover the trigger and carry it in cargo pants pockets to hoodies and jacket pockets.

Ditto on the Ruger LPC, carried in a SHTF GEAR, IWB holster or a Talon pocket holster. I trust it completely. It's not pleasant to shoot but it'll do the job.

G-43, S/W shield, or Kimber compact carry II does the trick quite well, and a PPK or Beretta Couger as back up. For "social groups" like medic! had, I agree on comforting vs comfortable!!! My Dad met a Social group intent on making a long term loan, and his 1911 full size convinced them to try another lending institution! Not really sure I like pocket carry ( to many variables with out a fixed holster) but that's a personal choice!

G-43, S/W shield, or Kimber compact carry II does the trick quite well, and a PPK or Beretta Couger as back up. For "social groups" like medic! had, I agree on comforting vs comfortable!!! My Dad met a Social group intent on making a long term loan, and his 1911 full size convinced them to try another lending institution! Not really sure I like pocket carry ( to many variables with out a fixed holster) but that's a personal choice!

In full disclosure I only carry my LCP when I'm in a business suit...I no savage for pete's sake. ;)

Most of the time I carry my PPQ but there are just certain times that I need something smaller. I just don't feel comfortable leaving the house with out it.

Rather have something than nothing.:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top