JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was nothing in the story that verifies that he was blocked by protesters, nor that he just plowed through them. Don't see much sense in commenting either way until the truth comes out.

But I will most surely say that advocating violence against those exercising a God given right is pretty cowardly.
He claims he was surrounded and they were banging on his van. Maybe he should have turned around earlier but by then it was too late? These protesters are going to get ran over plain and simple if they keep up the illegal road blocks. Drivers get scared and rightly so. Should they wait to be a victim? <broken link removed>
I'll try and avoid getting blocked and surrounded by a mob but my instinct takes over if I'm feeling trapped by an unfriendly crowd.
The first sign of anger towards my vehicle and occupants I'm plowing if they won't move!

When I first moved to Oregon from Hawaii, I could not believe watching the news with the bicycle protesters blocking the bridges and preventing people from going home after getting off work. I had to laugh as this would never happen in Hawaii. The police would not be needed to try and clear the roads, the locals would pour out of their cars and throw the protesters and their bicycles off the bridge. They worked a long hot day and just want to go home and have a cold beer. God help the protesters who try and stop them from doing so.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top