JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is going to happen more and more. I will not allow myself to be surrounded by a mob. They will get ran down!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/...eric-garner-protesters-waves-handgun-at-them/ ktvi_protest_driver3_141201a1-800x430.jpg

Looks like he knows what he is doing. Dark clothes at night so hard to get a sight picture on him. Light on his gun and phone ready

Why, did he do that, he could have made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, eaten it into the shape of a gun, then ate the evidence.:D You never know, he might have had the phone to call for backup.Sure wouldn't hurt.

Concern for severe bodily injury or even death to one's self would be the thoughts of a reasonable person being surrounded by a mob. Break my window out could mean you are trying to get access to my physical person and what . . . drag me out and beat me, stab me? I would have prepared to defend myself as well. I will say, if I saw a mob of people I would have tried to go another route first to avoid such a confrontation. Perhaps this was not an option for this guy?

These protesters are idiots as most of them probably voted in the Nanny State politicians who made the cig tax so high creating a market for illegal "loose cig sales".

Liberal Fascist types like de Blasio and others, prioritize protecting their cig tax addiction that pays for among other things the hefty Public $ector Union Pensions.

They prioritize tax collection so much that they have 5 or 6 guys roughly take down a guy selling loose cigs like he was peddling crack cocaine!

It's not racism you misguided protesters, It's about control and money.

There was nothing in the story that verifies that he was blocked by protesters, nor that he just plowed through them. Don't see much sense in commenting either way until the truth comes out.

But I will most surely say that advocating violence against those exercising a God given right is pretty cowardly.

There was nothing in the story that verifies that he was blocked by protesters, nor that he just plowed through them. Don't see much sense in commenting either way until the truth comes out.

But I will most surely say that advocating violence against those exercising a God given right is pretty cowardly.
The first and second paragraph of the article ////Where do you find a God-given right to block traffic???

According to the St. Louis Dispatch, activists were preparing for a "die-in" demonstration, which includes lying in the street, in Maryland Plaza at around 8 p.m. to protest the decision not to charge the officer whose illegal use of a chokehold resulted in the death of Eric Garner.

"As they did, a man driving a Town and Country minivan drove through the intersection and accelerated through the crowd," the paper reported. "One woman was seen crouching on the hood of the minivan as the van continued forward. She fell off as the vehicle rounded a curve."

Last Edited:
If people want to protest then take it to those you are protesting. Why ruin the lives of the common people? If you don't like the rules go see the rulers and let the rest of us live in peace.o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top