JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like em already.

https://www.beastslayerammo.com/firearms
My favorite lower on their front page.

20190428_220138.jpg

Can you give a little summary of what you guys do? How you got started, and what makes you tick.
So our family came to oregon in the 1800s on the oregon trail. Great grandfather left me an old MEC loader and just always been a firearms and outdoor aficionado. Got into modern weaponry years ago and saw how much I loved suppressed weapons and eventually 300blk. Saw how outrageously, criminally, cost-preventatively expensive the large companies always make everything that is awesome. Looked at 300blk prices and knew in my heart I could make it much cheaper. Fast forward years and schools and machines and generations later and we make ammo all day everyday and sell guns and silencers to our friends/customers. I have a background in international business and customer relations and my family has been in business in oregon for over 100 years. We pride ourselves in 100% honesty and integrity with all of our dealings. We decided long ago to absolutely never sell products or services that we can't be proud of. I encourage anyone who has an interest in firearms and/or reloading to come to our shop anytime and see how we make ammuntion with American and OREGON pride. We use as many recycled components as possible like brass from the US MILITARY and plastic for our packaging.

4457C19C-0450-4D46-B689-4BD727C4EEBF.jpeg

No way....there's another OR naitive here? :p

I can trace back to the Oregon Trail on my Fraternal grandmother's side, grandfather's side moved to Portland from Minnesota in 1903...I'm an anomaly, I was born in Portland...didn't move here. ;)

Welcome! I'd like to stop by your shop and take a look. I'm in the market for some quality .300BLK ammo. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top