JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have looked through your classes a couple times. Most of them seem very tactical oriented. Can you give us a overview of which classes are more HD and CCW oriented for civilians? Or what percentage of each class is tactical vs practical?

I love the tactical training, it is fun as hell, but need to focus more on the practical stuff, as I already have more tactical training lined up.

I signed up for the email list. I know a few people who are planning to go to your classes.

Right now, our Intro to Concealed Carry and Active Threat series are CCW oriented where our main focus is drawing from the holster/concealed position. Those courses are also going to be the more practical classes which will help you in real world situations.

Our rifle courses are going to be more tactical oriented. However, they also give you practical knowledge/shooting stances that you could use in different situations if you were ever to find yourself with only a rifle and not a pistol.

Just to clarify, TCGC has an Action Range and Action RIFLE Range certification. Neither is needed for any Red Frog classes. Is that correct?
That is correct. If you are to shoot on the ARR by yourself without an instructor, you MUST be ARR certified. If you are taking a Red Frog class, you are constantly being watched by the instructor/RSO and you do not need to have the ARR certification.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top