JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This thread is already twice the size of when myself AND @F2CMaDMaXX were made Moderators. So...I see how we rate now. I'm ok with that.....again....bad cop. :cool:

Well, I'm WAY late to this thread. Geez, take a few minutes away from the computer and threads get all blowed up!

Congratulations Andy! Great choice to help Kruejl and the others.

Just remember the rule Andy (I'm sure @Joe Link shared it with you) - all those folks with 30K+ likes can do or say anything they want on the forum :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard Andy. Hope you enjoy all the insanity and madness. Do understand that once you VOLUNTEER to be the BAD GUY, folks may beat up on you. Please do not tell me that this has already happened.

If I get too "Old and Cooted" please feel free to reel me in. I respond well to deleted posts and private communications outlining my shortcomings. I have no excuse other than being ... Very Old. Very Cooted! :) :) :)

Welcome.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads