JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Woohoo! Congratz, my love. :s0116:

Uh-oh. When I became a mod I was authorized to acquire a .44 Magnum. Goodness knows what jewelry I'd have to roll with. :p

Not necessarily jewelry, maybe just engraved with pretties?
9387014_1.jpg
@TeacherSmurf , please don't give me detention!!! ;)

Then don't do anything naughty. :D

Congrats @TeacherSmurf, finally someone that can actually control these knuckleheads. :D

I'm a teacher, not a miracle worker.

You guys be nice to her at the moderator prom ;)

Do NOT talk about prom at the moment. Prom drama has already started. So far today, I had to deal with 3 pissed off girls (with whinny voices) and one girl crying in my office area. Prom isn't until April and I'm not even their adviser. :confused:

View attachment 548084
Yup, looks exactly like them!

I googled her - looks like this might be her??

View attachment 548085

Strangely enough, neither of you are too far off. ;)

And she left the bustle at home for a quick getaway! Lol:D

LOL! I don't believe I've ever seen the beloved wearing a bustle, though she did act in a stage play set in the 19th century, but I don't recall that rôle involving said contraption. If ever did see her so attired, I would likely laugh ... then say "uh-oh" and head off into the forest. :s0112:

The Smurfy one seems a bit more classy then a C series Mauser, or a blinged out girly gun, instead, I offer a more traditional classic alternative of Power, Style and Grace!
View attachment 548212
LOL

Get her one of these...
Engraving on the brass...checkering on the wrist , Gold band inlay at the breech...and if you look close you can see
"St. Louis" near the gold band ...Bling and a historic gun...:D
Andy
View attachment 548213

View attachment 548214

View attachment 548215

View attachment 548216

Congratulations!!

View attachment 548233

You deserve a Colt...

I'm willing to admit, I'm drooling.

LOL! I don't believe I've ever seen the beloved wearing a bustle, though she did act in a stage play set in the 19th century, but I don't recall that rôle involving said contraption. If ever did see her so attired, I would likely laugh ... then say "uh-oh" and head off into the forest. :s0112:

No, but I did do the can-can.

No, but I did do the can-can.

I remember muchacha. I had a front row seat and gave you a huge bouquet of roses after said. We were both quite young (what, 18-19, thereabouts). Whilst watching the play I was convinced you'd be my bride. The mental counterpoint came in the form of a quote from Gunga Din (1939): "Married! Tea business!" Be that as it may, after all our travels, we reunited. And most felicitous the union has been. Mucho amor. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top