JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am on backorder for Bulgarian parts kit without receivers or barrels. I have put them together before but the barrel came with the kit.

Flat: AK-Builder Standard AK47 7.62 Flat

the kit: New Bulgarian Ak - 47 Replacement Parts Kit - 762757, Tactical Rifle Acc at Sportsman's Guide

So there are a bunch of barrels still available... what ones will work? Will a yugo?

Thanks, I am in a tizzy as the supply is disappearing. If you have any you might want to sell to a fellow and save me the problems it would be great.

the kit you've linked does not include the front trunnion nor the rear sight block. definitely not worth it for the price.

us barrels = non-hammer forged, may or may not be chrome-lined.
romanian surplus barrels (i've seen these around) = unissued, hammer forged, chrome-lined.
yugo barrels = will only work in yugo builds (literally).

supply will resume when shipments come in. per the atf, the only part of the ak that is a "firearm" is the receiver. you'd be better off getting a few receivers built before any ban. parts kits will continue to be imported, as will barrels, unless the government reclassifies every part of a gun as a "firearm." of course, if this happens, such a part of any regulation will be the least of our worries.

jefe, thanks for the heads up, I knew about the front trunion but I did not think about the rear sight block. I will agree that it is a little spendy for that, but it is also has not been issued. I will probably cancel my order and wait for a complete one. Thanks, jr

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top