Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Place to shoot Brown's camp or carlton

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by gbadass, May 7, 2009.

1. gbadass

gbadass hillsboro, Oregon New Member

Has anyone been back up to browns camp? or up in carlton? lately looking for a place to shoot out Lafayette area.
    Roy
    :)

2. Buddhalux

Buddhalux Hillsboro, Oregon Active Member

Clown's camp is closed again Roy. Jeremy and I are thinking bout finding a place that Matt knows about around Hagg lake on friday.

3. gbadass

gbadass hillsboro, Oregon New Member

Thanks let me know if you find it.

4. ajf1

ajf1 beaverton Member

if you do find a place, i would like to also find out. I have next week off and would like to do some rifle practice

5. Jwpesterfield

Jwpesterfield Hillsboro, Oregon New Member

I use to go up and shoot in a couple of places around Hagg Lake. But I believe they were all closed two years ago. If you find out that anything has opened back up. Please let us know. Hagg Lake was a great place to shoot.
    jwpesterfield@yahoo.com Right now I am going out hwy 26 toward the ocean. As soon as you see a big sign on your right that says leaving Washington county. Take the first road you can to the right. (about 500 ft past the leaving Washington County sign). After going about 1/2 a mile you can shoot any where you can find a place to pull over.

6. kenr74

kenr74 Oregon Active Member

There are a bunch of places up past the Flying M. We are heading up in the morning just past the Kutch Archery place.