JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Follow the rainbow till you find the pot at the end of it.

Oh, that's really helpful! But sadly, true too.

Actually Cabela's and Sportsman's Warehouse would be the better bet, over say Bi-Mart IMO. The problem is for those two you pretty much need to be there within a short period just after a shipment is unpacked.....And fight like a pack of wild dogs over a small animal carcass! At least that's the way I visualize it. I never get there on those days.

Mike

I wasn't expecting (maybe in my dreams) that there would be a store with a wonderful supply on-hand. Just wanted a list of recommendations of stores to contact that have had some powder in stock in recent history.

I don't know the stores in that area, just that pistol power is rare as hen's teeth everywhere, especially in the west. What I can tell you is that Sportsman's Warehouse gets their resupply shipments on Wednesday and will restock Wednesday afternoon through Thursday morning. I've walked in on Thursday around 11am and found 10 cans each of 4-5 types of rifle powder, a clear sign they had just been placed out. Yet two weeks later I'll show up at the same time to find one can left of a non-magnum rifle powder, clearly I was a day late. My only Cabella's experience is that they had plenty of IMR 4895, 4064, 8208XBR, and a few others, but prices were $28-29 per pound versus the $25-26 that I've been paying when I get a lucky find.

No one, I repeat, no one ever tells me I just missed a shipment of pistol powder. We just laugh together when I answer their question "Can I help you find something? " and look off into the distance wistfully like old men telling stories from our youth.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top