JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
4 backpacks, 1 giant butt pack on a self made wide belt....
Left to right,.top to bottom

Green 420D nylon bag, largest in capacity, most ambitious, and oldest.. about 2,560 cubic inches, with 2 compartments in main body, and 4 external pockets, on Coleman Large Peak 1 frame. I may revise this bag for improvements for certain features.

Green 1000D butt pack, about 850 cubic inches, double the height of a standard ALICE butt pack, same depth and width, mounted to a 6" tall MOLLE/ALICE belt I made

420d woodland camo backpack with panel load design, about 1500 cubic inches , on Outdoors Products copy of Coleman Peak 1 Small frame. Updated recently in Off Topic subforum edited, its smaller than I thought based on measurements

500D Coyote backpack on ALICE frame, about 1700 cubic inches,.newest of the bunch; posted recently in this subforum

500D Coyote backpack on FILBE frame, 2,000 cubic inches, and heaviest of the group with frame and suspension :rolleyes: posted in this subforum a few months ago, has seen the most use so far as a trip bag with 2x canteen covers and 2x USMC IFAK pouches attached (shown slicked here)
20200502_185314.jpg

Last Edited:
Thank you! You have provided to me the perfect idea/project/endeavor/etc.. for dealing with all the bug out bag good stuff I have accumulated. Literally barrels full. Can not even come up with a true value. Then I can ship such bags to all my extended family soosss hopefully they will NOT end up on my front stoop. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top