JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy! My name is Ken Berryhill,,aka slider, aka kay bee!

I was sent to this site, because i am looking for a chart or map of ferral hog locations in Wa. State. I have heard that there are zero restrictions on hunting them. I am on the EAST side of the cascades and am intrested in the more arrid/desert side, for hunting locations.
I still have to find out for sure about the no liscense/no tag, hunting of hogs in my state.
So as you can see right out of the box, i am asking for you knowledge. Please feel free to contact me with a P.M. if needed. Most of all , Have some kind of FUN today!
Ken

Maybe you'd get a better response if you posted in the HUNTING section rather than the NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION section.

BTW, Welcome to NWFA. Hope you get some answers to your question. I'd like to hunt some pigs myself. Mmmm pork is good eating.

I was sent to this site, because i am looking for a chart or map of ferral hog locations in Wa. State. I have heard that there are zero restrictions on hunting them. I still have to find out for sure about the no liscense/no tag, hunting of hogs in my state.
So as you can see right out of the box, i am asking for you knowledge. Ken

Welcome to the group!

I look forward to pig hunting photo's and stories.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top