JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I'm a bit frustrated with attempting to list my items. I think I have listed and I get some response on a couple of things but there is this locked thing which is a mystery. I don't know if I'm actually on the classifieds or just in a Forum. Also if you want to sell a couple guns as a package or separately it says don't list price. But then I cant find my listing anywhere. Possibly it's a test, if I can't figure out this site I shouldn't own guns? Also there is a promotion thing I wanted to do but cant find my listing.

Happy to help!

Good news is there's a new classified system around the corner which should be much easier to use. As a Supporting Member you have access to the beta if you wanna check it out, the thread with info is in The Den.

Meanwhile, this should help. Let me know if you have any questions :s0155:

Upvote 0
I read all the information, however I can't find the add anywhere. It's for two guns a Remington 597 in 22mag and a Ruger Single Six 22/22mag. Originally I posted to trade, however got no takers. I went back in to edit the add sweeten it up and offer ammo with the deal. I don't want to screw up my membership as I appreciate this site. However I would like to list the items. Should I just do a new add?

Upvote 0
I know viewing on a phone is different, but on a PC, go to the upper right corner of the page and click on your user name, then click on "your classifieds". Should be easy to find.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads