JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On Black Friday I bought two complete PSA lowers with Magpul furniture. I just picked them up from my FFL and I haven't decided what to do with them yet.

If they were yours, what would you build them into?

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

It would definitely be awesome to have some for long range. I would like to build a long range ar. Maybe 20-24 inch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

If I had 2 more lowers, I'd probably SBR both. One in 300 BLK for a can and probably just a 5.56 upper for the other. I've already got a long range setup but that's a good idea.

One in a 20"-24" with good scope for long range fun, the other in a 16" with Eotech and BUIS for defense & general purpose.

Agreed here. I'd go 20" with good glass, and a 14.5 with a pinned / welded can adapter for a minimum legal length without having to NFA the rifle. The SWR 'trifecta' or the AAC 'breakout' or 'blackout' would be high on my list. The NFA accessory can come later, if at all.

1st lower I would build into a PDW. 10.5" barrel. Folding law tactical stock. Sig brace. Then fold it up and put in my laptop bag for concealment. 2nd rifle I would turn into a dedicated night rifle with a thermal sight.

Joe,
They are politically incorrect and scary looking. Do yourself a favor and give them to me. I'll figure out what to do with them and save your reputation.
No need to pay me, I'm not a hero, just an average guy helping out a brother. :rolleyes:

6.5 Grendel or 6.8 SPC 20" barrel on one and a 9mm SBR for the other. That just about covers the most fun you can have with your cloths on! Gary

Do you have any more?

If no:

1) lightweight iron sighted carbine with pinned 14.5 inch barrel. Regular hand guards or magpul.

2) heavy barrel or bull barrel. At least 18" scoped and railed.

If you own an AR like the two above.

1) 18" or high end 16" railed and lightly scoped.

2) 6.8 hunting rifle. Lightish and lightly scoped.

You bought 2 complete lowers with zero plan on what you were going to do with them? Just do the same thing with the uppers and you will have 2 complete rifles that you don't know what to do with:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top