JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Firstly, I used to live in the middle of no-where in a town with a population of less than 200. Gun fire doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that I have lived in my community for three years and this is the first time they have hunted near it, and within 1000 feet of a school (against the law). You see, when the laws on the books, no matter how stupid they are, are not being enforced, then you eventually have a collapse of the system. The problem here is that there is a bunch of "urbanites" that have no business firing a gun that some hunting guide service basically set up a "fish in a barrel" scenario for.

I think I might be wasting my time here MountainBear, but could you tell me how FlyingSwords comments to begin with were "on topic". I guess I need to apologize again for not reading the "Please do not feed the Trolls" sign. You forget this thing called chronological order. FlyingSwords was off topic first.

People like you make me very happy for the ignore button on this forum. Please consider yourself ignored. Good luck...

do_not_feed_the_trolls_poster-r904201f97d3f40fbac9ba4e6bf7580e8_zpc_400.jpg

do_not_feed_the_trolls_poster-r904201f97d3f40fbac9ba4e6bf7580e8_zpc_400.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews