JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I didn't come up with much on this in a search so am asking the community - Who do you use for person to person firearm transfers in the East Portland/Gresham Area? Who's your favorite and what do they charge?

Thanks for your help :)

RKBA

Money Market raised their transfer fee by $5 recently... June 1. I think.
Still one of the better FFLs to deal w out this way. The cross street is actually SE 136th, north east corner.
Ha! I typed 132nd instead of 136th...was probably thinking about the COPS intro "132 & Bush..gottem at gunpoint"

Advanced Firearms Training on Division. Great shop!
Very true. Mrs308 and I took handgun classes their and it was really good.

Thanks for the information everyone. It sounds like the Money Market Pawn is the place to go but AFT is near by me. I have not been in the new shop since the move however. Is the $30 fee pretty much standard?

RKBA

I called AFT awhile ago about their transfer fees and they were higher then what I would consider reasonable, enough so that the drive to Money Market Pawn or Pacific Pawn & Cash in the Gateway area was worth it.

Here's a relatively new shop in NE PDX on Sandy at 8778 NE Sandy blvd. We went in just to meet the two guys running it. They were plenty friendly. A tidy little shop with a respectable amount of goodies for a small place. I think they told us transfers were $35.00.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top